The Diesel Garage banner

04 psd hits the dyno

3K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  kingd 
#1 ·
a buddy put his 04 on a mustang dyno at the rocks dhra event over the weekend,with the sct extreme tune from innovative,an ats tranny and some nos he hit like 504 or 508 cant remember exactly and just over 1000 lbs,in my opinion the most impressive runs of the night....

#3 ·
kingd said:
a buddy put his 04 on a mustang dyno at the rocks dhra event over the weekend,with the sct extreme tune from innovative,an ats tranny and some nos he hit like 504 or 508 cant remember exactly and just over 1000 lbs,in my opinion the most impressive runs of the night....

Nice #'s! ... Glad to see another 6.0L making some serious power with BS bolt on stuff... :Thumbup:

-X

#5 ·
not bad
can't wait to dyno mine with NOS
do you know what it was at before the nos?? i hit 423 just wondering what i will hit with my 75shot of NOS.
robert
out

#6 ·
this truck did 411 and about 780lbs but it wasnt a great run the truck wanted to keep kicking down,i feel its right in the 430 hp are,this 50? was done with a .55 nozzle.in my 04 reg cab with the bully dog and or the sct extreme and a .62 shot i ran several 12.8s and a few 12.7s ,which was pushing mid to upper 500s through calc only never dynoed that truck on the spray

#7 ·
alldiesels said:
not bad
can't wait to dyno mine with NOS
do you know what it was at before the nos?? i hit 423 just wondering what i will hit with my 75shot of NOS.
robert
out

Man you can go a lot bigger than that.... I run an 88 jet in mine. Still have some fuel at WOT. Worst thing that is gonna happen is that it will fall on it's face and make less power. YOU CAN DO IT :Thumbup:

#11 ·
Sometimes the jet isnt the restriction in your N2O system ;) I know my second stage tops out at about an 80 jet IIRC

#12 ·
ratlover said:
Sometimes the jet isnt the restriction in your N2O system ;) I know my second stage tops out at about an 80 jet IIRC

Your Right on this. The Nozzle will also create restriction at a certain point as well, unless you are running the high hp output nozzles ( hi-flow nozzles ), Selonoids and foggers, most foggers & solenoids used are the standard ones, and not the High Flow ones.

Good point there Rat!

-X

#14 ·
I was more commenting on biava, I duno if he ever took that into consideration or not. Some people dont relize thier noids, or nossel(or how ever they are injecting it), or even lines may be maxed out and you could put any size orfice and not flow more juice. I know you have thought bout that jess;)

Dont mean to insult your intelligence biava, I didnt know if you knew that or not, seems thats a thing alot of people seem to overlook.......

#16 ·
kingd said:
i was being a arse ,i know what you meant....i gotta get back to my normal infrequent posting self....
Just goes with full moon racing. :roflmao:

What are these jet things everybody is talking about? ;)

#18 ·
kingd said:
i was being a arse ,i know what you meant....i gotta get back to my normal infrequent posting self....
Sorry, I forgot you had a sense of humor LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.