The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turbo has 63k on it I bought it off a totaled truck that had 62k and I maybe put 1k miles on the turbo. Looks new works prefect. turbo comes with vgt Solenoid and pedistal will post video and pics later.

for sale or trade looking to get 400.00

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would like to trade for some bushwacker pocket flares if anyone has some laying around. The 400 is obo inclueding shipping guys. Really open to trades guys!!!

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no one? I'm in a trading mood Shoot me some offers

·
Cowgirl with a CUMMINS!
532 Posts
i have a guy lookin to buy one. whats the best way to get ahold of ya

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still have the turbo. Throw some offers out there trades welcome

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
price drop to 300

·
Semper Fi
237 Posts
price drop to 300
300 shipping included? also, is this same as 03 turbo? I wanted an earlier turbo for the sound and ****s and giggles on my late 6.0. please let me know asap as im about to buy an 03 turbo for 400 but if this is the same I will grab this one.

·
51 Posts
interested in the turbo but short on cash. if your interested i have an 05 brake controller, wiring harness for upfitter switches, grey center console cover with chrome clip. thanks chris

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
good stuff but I don't have a need for them right now. Really looking for some bush wacker fender flares,CFM +, or JL Subs if I was going to trade

·
51 Posts
If your interested and are willing to wait a week or two I just bought an 06 daully and I'm taking the mag hytec dif cover won't work on it. Its only about a year old I just need some time to take it off getting ready to sell the 04 and don't want to swap turbos let me know if that interests you

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
pm'ed ya

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
turbo sold d

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status