The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sumo Blue
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pulled my 05 turbo and pedistal off and switched to a 03 turbo a while ago. These have been sitting in my garage as a back up in case the 03 turbo failed, but I've decided to sell them off.

Turbo has approximately 40k miles on it and is in perfect working condition.

$400 firm, plus shipping.

·
Sumo Blue
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Figured I'd separate these parts in case someone wants only the turbo:

NEW PRICES
$350 plus shipping for the turbo
$50 plus shipping for the pedistal
$400 shipped for both

·
Sumo Blue
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM sent.

I have the 03 on my truck and am debating on swapping back to this one. The whistle is getting a little old (or maybe I am). And I'm reasonably confident that the 03 and pedistal would sell. But who knows.....

·
Too much into it now...
2,011 Posts
PM sent.

I have the 03 on my truck and am debating on swapping back to this one. The whistle is getting a little old (or maybe I am). And I'm reasonably confident that the 03 and pedistal would sell. But who knows.....
Oh yeah....there's always someone looking for a louder turbo...till they get it on their truck, and a week or two later, they start to feel like a circus freak, cuz everyone is staring at them, wondering what's wrong with their truck...or just plan annoyed at it...

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Still have the turbo?

-French

·
1,060 Posts
Oh yeah....there's always someone looking for a louder turbo...till they get it on their truck, and a week or two later, they start to feel like a circus freak, cuz everyone is staring at them, wondering what's wrong with their truck...or just plan annoyed at it...
:hijacked
I must still be young. I still dig the whine on mine, my music too loud, and get off on the stares from annoyed pepole that just want to listen to there kenny G, and I know there is nothing wrong with my truck as they will figure that out as I pull away from them as the light turns green:guitar

·
Sumo Blue
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Sumo Blue
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have mixed feelings about the 03 at this point. Most of the time I don't notice it. My wife swears it bothers her dog (my solution was to not take the dog with us). If people don't know turbos, they usually ask why my truck makes that noise. Those who know turbos ask if I'm running compounds.

I wouldn't be upset if I put the 05 turbo I have for sale back on my truck and sold the 03. :D

·
Sumo Blue
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SOLD! Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.