The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Dually Club #3
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I dropped off my wife at work and I am on my way to work in her truck (the 07 below) and I stop at the light. An 05 5.9l pulls up next to me and I can here him do the rev thing. I thought there is no way this stock 6.0l can take him but who can refuse a call out like that. So I spool the turbo and the light turns green and bamm I am gone. At first he is right next to me but then I start to pull on him. I ahd him by three trucks to the next light. We did this for three lights until I had to get on the freeway. He never was able to keep up!

I guess these stock 6.0l are better than I thought!

·
In the passing lane
1,453 Posts
oh boy I see this one gettin out of hand

:popcorn:

·
Powered By Ford
2,438 Posts
Thats because 6L > 5.9L

·
Dually Club #3
2,674 Posts