The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A friend of mine has a an 08 dodge. He keeps asking me what he needs to do to take off all the crap off his truck. To make it simple I will just cut and past his e-mail in here. Let me know what he should be doing and what he needs.

Thanks,

Hey, since I am not the most computer savy (limited knowledge, can do e-mail/craigslist etc.) With your connections, can you see where I can get a EGR and DBF deletes, like to get rid of all that crap/restriction on my exhaust. Better fuel mileage, black smoke, sound, power, and to keep those stacks that "don't get hot" from burning the tips of my c.b. antennas.:) Basically need the wiring harness thingy, I can make my own connecting pipe. , but would really like to see how the 6.7 works, when it can breath:)

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Tell him to visit [email protected] best in my opinion. You can also do a DIY but i will have to find out bout the size of resistors to use.

·
Super Moderator
1,777 Posts
Is he looking for a tuner, or just deletes?

Obvioulsy deletes can include:
1. DPF delete,
2. EGR delete,
3. EGR cooler delete.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.......

If going with a tuner AND a full exhaust, he can just bolt up a 5.9 exhaust and use a tur to remove the codes. But if just wanting to do the deletes, especially the DPF, I'd also suggest the H&S package.

........and I hear that '08 Mega cabs are the shiznit!:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts