The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
603 Posts
Wow that thing is ugly. But I want a Blizzard now. :)

·
1,649 Posts
i dont get why the can spend so much money on making that truck and then put fricken plow lights on it....cant they come up with sumtin better than plowlights???????

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #85
1,683 Posts
why would you F'up an new harley truck like if it was a chevy I could understand b/c its similar taste and I love those cheap *** steel wheels on there they should spent the $$$ on the 0ne Up Offroad 20x20 wheels.

·
1,649 Posts
coulda spent the money on finding some power in that 6.4 thats more usefull, get some new turbos made,injectors etc......

·
JUCK FEEP
367 Posts
If they would have put that money in R&D for power adders they would be heros by now. Not just another useless POS motherfu(king trailer queen show truck................Did mention it looks like ****

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #85
1,683 Posts
I wanted to us this image for a long time I think its time

:ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca :ymca

·
296 Posts
I was into the lifted truck scene for a long while but I'd rather have a truck that you can use. A nice mild 4.5" lift is cool but it doesn't make sense to me having a truck that big. I doubt it will ever go further off road than that grass it's sitting on. To each his own but I'd rather pull a 5th wheel with my truck and go camping.

Jeff

·
589 Posts
Thats just crazy!! Waste of alot of good $! I`m not a 08 fan! side noy yhe dodge ram in the back groung is one tall truck!!:Thumbup:

·
I like beer.
4,301 Posts
all i can say is..... ummmm.... i dunno what i can say to that. i agree with the above posts on 'why the hell didnt they spend some of those big bucks on RnD' rather than lifting it like has been done for the past 15 years. i mean seriously, you can mud that thing or take it to the desert, but how often will it actually even see either of those activities, if ever.

i prefer my functionality over looks anyday, perhaps i am a bit old school....

·
Registered
79 Posts
It seems to be doing what its supposed to, get attention.
If it had a bunch of go fast goodies on it & left it looking stock, it would not get a second look.
Its not for me, but does stand out, Stock sucks.

·
1,649 Posts
6in lift, nice set of tires and rims, and a ton of gooooo fassstt parts would have my attention for sure.....

·
Registered
136 Posts
Wow I'm stunned. I sh** you not, i never thought I would say this about the new Harley's. But it looks like crap. It has potential. But nevertheless it looks like crap.

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
I think he has a Case of ...

LMS

He made it big so he could make up for something that isnt quite so big :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts