The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few sets coming to the shop. I am going to figure the wiring on them. Features:

Heated
Powered
Power Telescoping
Lights

If anyone interseted in upgrading let me know.

Thx

·
2,612 Posts
i am interested

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep them coming! I should have the first one tomorrow to mess around with.

Also, I toying with the idea of installing the new Fender vents and badges on mine as well. Cutting is required!

·
996 Posts
I am also interested in the mirrors! keep us posted, and let us know a price when it is all said and done

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Interested in the mirrors and fender vents if you where going that way also.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some quick updates:

Mirrors fit perfectly on the 99.5 I have. I ended up getting the non-Powered-telescoping ones.

What I have is the following:
Telescoping
Power mirror
SideMarker/Blinker.
Heated mirrors

I have the wiring all figures out. Splicing will be required, and I will supply the butt connectors and the wire mapping.

Prices are $400.00 free shiping in the US.

Side Vents are $204 shipped.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
so power telescoping heated blinker mirrors plug and play?oh and that is 400 for the pair correct?

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kainers said:
so power telescoping heated blinker mirrors plug and play?oh and that is 400 for the pair correct?
Yep, and to be clear, its telescoping manual, power mirror, heated, blinker and marker lights.

$400 for the pair. Its not fully plug and play, you still need to figure how to wire the rest, I provide you with the diagram of the colors and the connectors to splice into your harness.

·
417 Posts
Just curious if there is someway to get the power telescoping setup put into my 06 mirrors. Do you think that the internal assembly of the mirrors are alike.

The new mirrors still have not grown on me but I like the idea of the power telescoping so that when it rains I don't have to stick hands out the window and get everything wet in truck.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
So what's everybody gonna do with their other turn signal mirrors??:sly:

·
TDG Mafia Member #56
2,050 Posts
I am curious, how many sets do you have, and will you be able to get more later? I would like to get a set but it may be a few weeks. Thanks Ryan.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts