The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You are looking at a 2009 Buell 1125R, colors are Arctic White body with Hero Blue accents. It is a CA Bike, registered in CA, and has always been garage kept. All scheduled maintenance and TSB's performed by San Diego Harley Davidson. This my has a lot of aftermarket parts on it as well as listed below. I am the original owner of this bike, purchased in July 2009. When I purchased the bike, I also purchased the ESP (Extended Service Plan) which adds an additional 5 years of full protection AFTER the 2 year factory warranty expires. The bike does have a clean title, i.e. no liens, and it is in-hand! The ONLY trade I would consider is an 03 or newer Harley Davidson Touring model (Street/Road/Electra Glide, Road King) for straight up trade.

Parts list:

FMF Full Stainless Steel Exhaust System
Erik Buell Racing Computer (Part # Y0152.10AZ)
K&N Air Filter
Brand new Pirelli Super Corsa Tires, less than 200 Miles
Custom License Plate holder with Carbon Turn signals
Aftermarket bar ends
Zero Gravity Double Bubble windscreen
H.I.D. Low beam headlight kit

2-piece leathers, Cortech jacket with all safety pads, Cortech trousers with all padding, helmet (med). 2 pairs of boots, one SIDI 10.5, one AXO 10.5

Almost all aftermarket parts were purchased the American Sport Bike out of Southern California.

PLEASE READ THIS DESCRIPTION CAREFULLY!!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK!!

Also, just for your info and as a heads up.....I am currently deployed overseas in a warzone. This bike is currently being stored at my mother's house In Missouri. She DOES have power-of-attorney to sell this bike in my absence, so completing the paperwork will not be an issue.

Bike is currently on eBay as well.

Attachments

·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah, asking 8k obo...

·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
7k??

·
16 Posts