The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out at my local dragstrip this weekend in houston tx. Bullydog had a display so went and asked if they had anything coming out for the new 6.4. He said yes and informed me that bullydog is building a truck that will make a 1,000 hp?? He did not have any details but i hope this is true!!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Oh gosh here come the rumors! Ill add to this...isn't the 6.4 made by cummins:) hahaha

·
Registered
223 Posts
Liftedpsd said:
Oh gosh here come the rumors! Ill add to this...isn't the 6.4 made by cummins:) hahaha
it is?!?!?!?!?!?! LOL :Thumbup:

·
417 Posts
Nah, I'm pretty sure cummins is made by powerstroke.

LOL

It would be nice to see those numbers though.

·
IS FREE!!!!!
1,143 Posts
and Ford owns Cummins....ill believe it when i see it and in person not a video

·
Premium Member
5,567 Posts
Trex250 said:
Was out at my local dragstrip this weekend in houston tx. Bullydog had a display so went and asked if they had anything coming out for the new 6.4. He said yes and informed me that bullydog is building a truck that will make a 1,000 hp?? He did not have any details but i hope this is true!!
Did he say he they were building a 6.4 w/ 1000hp or just a TRUCK w/ 1000hp????

·
TDG Mafia - Booze Runner
3,705 Posts
Some other rumor I read a few weeks backs was that DTT (known for Dodge trannies) was building one too. Man, I love rumors NOT!!!! No way, not for a long time; if ever for a 6.4L......

·
Diesel Mafia #67
11,283 Posts
if the 6.0 didnt make it to 1000hp yet.. what makes u think the 6.4 will ? what ford had to add another turbo.. ? to make 500 more HP LOL LOL each turbo makes 500 hp a peice.. theres ur 1000hp..! LOL LOL and ur all right ford does own cummins and if they were start they would drop there contract with navistar and sign with cummmins.. since we all know the 12V made 1100+ hp no programers.. no drugs.. all fuel and air.. i want to see that in person! 1000hp out of a ford .. i was going to get a 6.0 im not gonig to lie..

·
Registered
15 Posts
blackcloudCTD95 said:
if the 6.0 didnt make it to 1000hp yet.. what makes u think the 6.4 will ? what ford had to add another turbo.. ? to make 500 more HP LOL LOL each turbo makes 500 hp a peice.. theres ur 1000hp..! LOL LOL and ur all right ford does own cummins and if they were start they would drop there contract with navistar and sign with cummmins.. since we all know the 12V made 1100+ hp no programers.. no drugs.. all fuel and air.. i want to see that in person! 1000hp out of a ford .. i was going to get a 6.0 im not gonig to lie..
Just weld three of them 6.4's together at the crankshaft and you'll have it.
hahahahahahahaaha.:pointlaugh

·
1,854 Posts
i dunno why everyone is so obsessed with 1000hp.
Its not even logical. i can see 4-500 for everyday use but why 1000? is that even street legal

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
onebadf150 said:
bullydog LOL

I have oceanfront property in arizona if anyone is interested I'll sell it for cheap !!! :sly:
How much?? I'm interested!!!!!!

·
TDG MAFIA MEMBER #85
1,683 Posts
fast_ashley said:
How much?? I'm interested!!!!!!
$1.00 I'm looking to invest in a snow skier's dream timeshare property located nicely tucked away into the beautiful snowy peaks on the coast of Florida :popcorn: :poke:

you think its a good deal ?? :shrug:

LOL Nick

·
Registered
215 Posts
I don't care how much HP they say it will be. I just want someone to realease full tuning SW for these 6.4L's so the new 6.4L show can get on the road.

·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Guys im not starting rumors im just passing the on the info! This guy had a bullydog shirt driving a truck covered with bullydog logos and pulling a 40 foot trailer covered with bullydog and full of bullydog product!

·
IS FREE!!!!!
1,143 Posts
well ford and cummins will never come together. cummins owns cummins. ford is slowly breakin up, and u will never see a stock 350 or smaller with a cummins in it. and u can get 1000HP with any box of crayolasLOL

1 - 20 of 76 Posts