The Diesel Garage banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
452 Posts

·
Mafia Member #93
695 Posts
but isnt the bend on a 10" turnout (like on the semis) a bunch of angle cut pieces welded together and smoothed? cause damn that would be a big *** bender!

·
Inline Junky!
1,705 Posts
The nice thing about the 11 1/2 range is when your board you and a few friends and shoot hoops in the bed of your truck. Then just fire it up to pop the balls back out!!

·
626 Posts
The nice thing about the 11 1/2 range is when your board you and a few friends and shoot hoops in the bed of your truck. Then just fire it up to pop the balls back out!!
Just imagine all the beer cans your buddies could dump in stacks that size...

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
yeah, ive had bouncy balls, ping pong balls, cans, paper. all sorts of stuff put in the stack. i dont care, as long as i know so that it doesnt fly out onto the road.

Garrett

·
Mafia #42
3,646 Posts
yeah, ive had bouncy balls, ping pong balls, cans, paper. all sorts of stuff put in the stack. i dont care, as long as i know so that it doesnt fly out onto the road.

Garrett
I've found a few ping pong balls in my exhaust before. What made me mad was the 2 empty cases in my bed.

I'd like to see an 11 1/2in stack. Must be quite the spectical

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
the 11 and half inch is Mitre cut just for extra info.

·
off to another home
15,472 Posts
I've found a few ping pong balls in my exhaust before. What made me mad was the 2 empty cases in my bed.

I'd like to see an 11 1/2in stack. Must be quite the spectical
empty cases of ping ping balls?

Garrett

·
KEE KEE WHOO!
1,453 Posts
sounds fun!

·
873 Posts
Where are the pics?

·
1,077 Posts
how much for an 8-10 inch miter cut. i deal flo-pro but they dont have stacks out yet and i want one. just a single for an 08.

·
299 Posts
i can get you a stack that big but it will be corrugated steel..... haha, theres one at the end of my driveway haha

21 - 36 of 36 Posts