The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short.....Found out that the factory limits the 2500 to 102mph :peelout top speed.:wtf

How did I find out????? Caught a trespasser on ranch who I think was checking it out for possible diesel or equipment theft in the future..I ended up giving chase, got a license number, hopefully the sheriff will have a little talk :bash with.

·
Aimless Wanderer
929 Posts
Long story short.....Found out that the factory limits the 2500 to 102mph :peelout top speed.:wtf

How did I find out????? Caught a trespasser on ranch who I think was checking it out for possible diesel or equipment theft in the future..I ended up giving chase, got a license number, hopefully the sheriff will have a little talk :bash with.
Questions are for "after the shot" and God's the one whom does the asking.

·
1,324 Posts

·
201 Posts
Hopefully they will look in to it for you, aint nothing worse than a dam thief :nunu:,
102 boy sure thought it would have been set a little higher than that

·
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopefully they will look in to it for you, aint nothing worse than a dam thief :nunu:,
102 boy sure thought it would have been set a little higher than that
Thing is it didn't feel like 102 at all for a truck. Didn't realize how fast I was until I got close enough to read the plate and i looked at the speedo. Most vehicles don't feel as controlled and stable as the Ram at that speed. The fastest I have ever driven is 147 when I had a Trans Am and at 147 it was really light.

·
ADMIN/MAFIA
4,834 Posts
I would have thought it would have been 115 mph. Hrm... may need to go "check" mine.. I know it does 90 MPH :sofa:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts