The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear through the grapevine that you and Jeff are doing some tuning on somebody else's truck and you have gotten 1020 with a 2 stage kit and small jets....and only at 80lbs...incredible...

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
I believe this is the first documented 1000+ hp Chassis dyno on a diesel pickup... and who'd have thunk it would be Garmon-Tuned....

·
Diesel Pro
2,652 Posts
what about the edge drag truck, its rumored to be puttin down over 1000hp aint it? that is what i thought i read in diesel power mag :) good job though :knight:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
as far as I know, at least last I heard, its not Garmon tuned, its still massdiesel tuned...

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
banksforddiesel99 said:
what about the rumored edge drag truck, its puttin down over 1000hp aint it? that is what i thought i read in diesel power mag :) good job though :knight:
rumored is the key, this is a fact and there will be a dyno sheet posted for it. I am sure David will chime in once they are done today too.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
ob1kobi said:
as far as I know, at least last I heard, its not Garmon tuned, its still massdiesel tuned...
I thought that was why Tim was going to Georgia?

You mean that they have not touched it yet? Holy crap...we may see Comp's engine Dyno number fall today LOL

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
diffrent Tim...

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Last I heard, the plan was to run it just as it sits and see how it does, then maybe play around some later after the initial runs. Tim went to Georgia cause the dyno he usually uses up here in Ma had a computer melt down and he needed to get some testing done before Albany. I am not saying that it won't leave there Garmon tuned, it will leave with whatever makes it run best no matter who's tune it is. That is one of the great things about Jeff, he will set you up with what works best for you, wether its his or not.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Thanks for the clarification Ted... Scott has done well. That is amazing.

I saw this post on TDR that Tim made...had me confused.

coming to get that (Jeff ) tune myself, can't wait, those are some really good numbers Jeff's been putting out lately, Hell,Darren will have to add weight just to keep it on the ground,sounds like its gonna be a big year in pro street,

see yaw monday david and jeff

I want to come play King of Prostreet also

·
Registered
3,230 Posts

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Saturday...............................

·
not here much
302 Posts
Ok now I'm deffinently ready to be in Albany. This weekend is going to be absolutely CRAZY!!! :bow: :woot: I deffinently will have my Video camera in one hand and my Digital camera in the other. :Thumbup:

·
DPM Mobile Dyno
508 Posts
Guys been a crazy few days on the dyno for sure. Seen more milestones reached this week than ever before.

But we all made a concensus decision to tune all of these trucks to a safe 450hp range. The winner will have cheated and went 500. :roflmao:

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Timbeaux38 said:
Thanks for the clarification Ted... Scott has done well. That is amazing.

I saw this post on TDR that Tim made...had me confused.
The motor was already built, Tim bought it, added his own pump, twins, and a set of Scott's injectors. Jeff did remove the plate today, but that was it.

·
706 Posts
Simply awesome power.Cant wait to hear what it runs at the track.

·
1,055 Posts
:barf: sorry just throw up alittle in my mouthLOL :roflmao: . That is unreal:bow: . I really wish I was going this weekend:nunu: . See ya:popcorn:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts