The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
DPM Mobile Dyno
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st sign of an addiction is needing more. :40oz

How does over 2100tq and over 900hp at 148 mph sound? :93C_peelo

Dennis Perry and his druggie crew have been great pointing Jeff in the right direction and HTT right there helping keep the SP66 turbo happy. :drinkingbuddies:

This is insane - where is it gonna end? This darn thing, if he can hook it and everything lives, calculates to 147 mph in the 1/4 with no ballast. :popcorn:

Albany is gonna be sick this weekend - stooopid sick. :Insane:

·
"Lady in Red&
173 Posts
:woot: :bounce :cool2: :Handshake: :smoke:

As Dennis and Jeff would say "that's a hold my beer pass" :HappyMugs

Sheila

·
806 Posts
Better get that balllon folded up and pack behind that thing!

·
Registered
694 Posts
:popcorn: Super tuning the snot outta them Cummins, David you wearing out that dyno of yours or what? LOL Keep it up man!:Thumbup:

Was this new number with the Bigger solenoids?:sly:

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
:93C_peelo :93C_peelo HOLY CRAP! That is Freaking Awesome Jeff! :bow:

We may have to start calling him "The Dentist" because he is going through so much giggle gas!

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
I've always wondered what a well tuned 12V would do on the giggle gas, this is insane :eek:

Great Job Jeff!!!! :Thumbup:

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Rich said:
...Well, if you wanted to "test" any type of driveline parts, nows you're chance. LOL

You ain't just whistling Dixie there Bubba :horsey:

·
Registered
23 Posts
whoever is gonna drive that rig,,,you are in my prayers........(and i dont normally pray to often).......good luck fellas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bama

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Gee golly, i applaud Jeff Garmon!

Dom

·
Registered
694 Posts
Stain factor #7 on my seat-o-pants meter.LOL LOL :roflmao: :roflmao: :woot: :rockon: :93C_peelo :HITFAN:

·
not here much
302 Posts
bama said:
whoever is gonna drive that rig,,,you are in my prayers........(and i dont normally pray to often).......good luck fellas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,bama

No kidden...That thing is really gonna suck you in the seat! :evil: :bow:

·
Registered
43 Posts
and to think a diesel can make power. thats awsome, look forward to seeing that truck this summer. keep it up

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
It was surreal to see Jeff free basing a nitrous tank with a blow torch between passes last weekend.

I've wanted him and Darren to at least try it on the dyno for a couple of years but I never thought I would see Jeff run it let alone be happy about it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts