The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of all the trucks on this site who have gotten 11B23 computer flash, has anyone had any negative issues with this flash? I am getting ready to get it in feb. Thanks in advance for any info.

·
30 Posts
I'm guessing since your post has been here 3+ days and not one person has posted any problems, that tells you it's probably pretty good. I've run about 25k miles since the flash and haven't had any issues.
Hunter 40

·
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks hunter. Yea your right, that's a good sign.

·
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
UPDATE

Well I got it done. about a week before I got it done, I left my key in the on position to change my clock and the batts died, when i recharged them they never came back to specs so when i took in I got a good deal on 2 new batts so I had them install. My point is the trk was without power for 2-3 days and the compt was slicked. Then they installed new batts and did 11b23 and NOW the lieometer will not come up to 17mpg after driving a day or so, it used to go up to 18-19 and settle out at 16-17 just driving it to work after resetting it. My question is will it take along time for it to figure out again what is best for shifting ect, to get the same mpg i got b 4. also it idles a little rough now. I was wondering if this upgrade gives it more passive regen and thats why the mpg went down. Im gonna drive it more to see what happens, but again I used to get immediate results on the lieometer when i reset it, (16-17 mpg) now after driving for 20-30 miles 3 times it settles out at 14 mpg each time. Thanks for any opinions, I know this is really not a big prob, but just thought id see what some of you in the know thought. again thanks for reading all this.

·
750 Posts
I just bought my truck and in the forsale add pics i seen it reading 13.8 I thought not to bad for a dually with 4:10 gears. when i got the oasis report I seen that when it was traded they did the 11B23 and when i test drove it it was reading 4 mpg. I had it up to 9.0 and hand caculated it to be 9.7 then i towed 4K for 38 miles and 6 k back 39 miles and it was reading 8.8 and hand caculated to 8.2 Im not inpressed so far but my tuner will be in soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts