The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I think there has been a new bar set this weekend in the Northwest!!! 1218HP!!! It was a '96 12 valve. I think Maddog has his work cut out for him now if he wants to stay on top! Maddog ran 915hp before he blew a head gasket and Zane at WOP put down 550 on #2 and 660 with N²O! There were a few other Dodges in the 800 and 900 hp range as well! Some nice numbers from some guys that put a LOT of hard work in their trucks!!! Congrats to all!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
MADDOG still owns him by a significant margin on fuel only.

Still very impressive though.

What would be sick is if MD sprayed :sly:

·
355 Posts
Awesome, pics would be sick.

AJ

·
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm pretty sure somone took some but being I was helping out I didn't bother to bring my camera. I'm sure there will be some pics and vids as well.

Maddog does have a higher #2 only number even at the event when he blew a head gasket. That truck will be smokin' once he get's it on the track! It's smaller and lighter than Maddogs and I can pretty much gurantee he'll be running a lot faster times. With N²O of course. Would probably be pretty close on #2 at the track with the truck being smaller and lighter as well though. I think this is going to be an intersting year for sure!

B

·
0 Posts
Very nice numbers guys. I witnessed a 804hp sprayed this weekend on a 12v and was impressed.

B

·
0 Posts
Oppp's, yeah I mean I saw 804 sprayed on a 24v that was p-pumped by the man above. My apologies kind sir. :bow:

·
Registered
753 Posts
Very impressive!

·
TDG Junior Mafia #61
622 Posts
Looks liek keith has his work cut out for him.

·
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nevrenufhp said:
Where was it done?
The 1218 was done at Dyno-Mite Diesel Performance in Monroe, WA. You can see their banner adds on this site if you guys want any of those parts to get you there too!

I'm not going to put any money on the PSDs hitting anywhere near 900.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Ya, they would need to break 800 before I would be betting on 900!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
That truck did 7?? on spray last year and was running 11.5? over in Eureka.Can't imagine what it will run now

·
Registered
98 Posts
It's impressive for sure but once again maddog won't lose any sleep over it while he's still higher on #2 which means he's still on top since he could spray the same amount and surpass this HP. The truck being lighter would cause a problem but apples to apples full weight truck it's still the maddog show.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I don't see this guy threating Richard's times either. I see no reason for md to spray until he can get what he's got to the ground.

When he does, watch out....

But you already knew that and I just like to type.
(borrowed line ;) )

·
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I guess you could say that if this guy just threw a couple different bigger turbos on he could get the same numbers without the squeeze. That pump obviously flows some MAJOR fuel! Compareing the two trucks and considering he's making more power I don't think Richards 1/4 times are going to be to hard for him to beat. But when you are trying to make a truck the size of Richard's with the tires he's got on it go fast you can't expect to stay on top forever. Sure would have been cool to see that Lightening Richard had go down the track with an engine built like the one in his F-350 in it! That would break some records I'm sure!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts