The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i would let people know that today at the TS performance open house there was a f-250 with a 12 valve cummins that put out 1312 HP and 2500 FT LB of torque on the dyno. :Thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
1,777 Posts
Pics? Whose was it?

·
Registered
211 Posts
it is Redstrokes (adam ) from MI we just got it runnin wednesday night , so it still needs some tuning and we are still runnin a 12mm pump, he is savin the scheids 13mm race pump for the Merchant/NADM event comin up.

·
Registered
211 Posts
same spray and some external wastegates and I bet it could go for more than 1300hp , those are some big chargers

·
always looking for more
419 Posts
DART505 said:
3 stages.
He told me 4. Had 4 bottles behind the seat anyways... BTW, you're old blue is one hell of a truck too. If it wouldn't have cost me a divorce I wanted it.:hehe

·
Registered
205 Posts
I just found something intresting,I had pulled a bunch of power from the Blue Mule & the #5 plate I had in there is what is still in it. I thought that with the 5 plate I had put in it was at around 600 RWHP but I was wrong.Before breaking 2 trannys I had NO plate in it and it was realy on! Take the plate out then take the AFC off and spray it like a roach! It will have PLENTY fuel!

F

·
0 Posts
2258.4 ftlb according to Mike, but that is a HUGE NUMBER! Congrats to all involved.

·
TDG Mafia Member #56
2,050 Posts
fordt said:
2258.4 ftlb according to Mike, but that is a HUGE NUMBER! Congrats to all involved.
Picky picky aren't we? LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts