The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Pardue the Traveler
4,023 Posts
With 49" tires you'll need a step ladder just to reach the tube steps :gaah :stiring :roflol:

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
Is that your truck Wayne?

·
CRAZY CANUCK
4,320 Posts
WHY??????????????????????????????????? if you want a monster truck i think you can find them.... LOL

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
On the bright side, I bet its really easy to do an oil change.... :haha

·
TDG Official Poo Flinger
5,268 Posts
Holy erector set Batman!!!

I see that front end wearing out pretty quickly.

·
57 Posts
Just need to add some of the electric ladder steps to it!! Then you will be set!

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
Wayne did you buy a new toy? Who made that lift? Someone please tell them 8" blocks plus 49" tires plus Duramax equals really bad axle wrap!!

·
Administrator
12,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The truck is not mine. It's at a buddy's shop. I know the guy that owns the truck, but not very well. FYI - This truck is not daily driven, the lift has already been on once, but taken off after 2K miles.

I will get a bunch of pics and video when the tires go on. Right now the rims are getting powdercoat.

·
The DUDE!!
1,806 Posts
why would you want to keep an IFS with 49's.......... a solid axle would look and function a hell of alot better. That honestly looks goofy... I've seen some good looking lifted chevy's and that is NOT one of them.

·
Hadley Coal Roller
819 Posts
my jaw just hit the desk. holy sheeeet! thats huge!!

·
Hadley Coal Roller
819 Posts
17" of suspension, 3" body. I know alot of us agree that we would not keep the IFS, but you still can't deny that is one bad ***** looking truck!
yeah that is that looks like some trucks gone wild sheet lol. great lookin truck! :knight

·
Gone Fishin...
3,099 Posts
All he needs is a step latter to make it complete.... :haha

Seriously though the truck looks awesome!

·
TDG Mafia Goon
3,710 Posts
Looks good. i would definitely get some springs in the back.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts