The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
OBS
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In all honesty I'm not impressed at all. I had my evo on 80hp and didn't notice a difference within the whole dial. So I put the evo back to stock, turned the 18k all the way down. Not an ounce of smoke. Didn't even get any smoke even when I adjusted it to run the best. SES light is the only difference from stock. Not Impressed. Says it adds up to 85hp. I think I got about 20hp.:bang Sorry Dfuser.:sofa

·
6,337 Posts
Sorry to hear that... Mod 10-18k mods net the same result when stacked with something...

·
OBS
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just wanted to save ppl some money

·
6,337 Posts
He has it on sale right now really cheap!!! I would pick up a few but I am really straped right now!!! LOL

·
OBS
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i gave 40 for it

·
41 Posts
I have a 18k DFuser on my 97 PSD, if i turn it up half way i can make all kinds of smoke. Just ask the ricers i have smoked out. It made a big differnce in my truck. Even my 20yr old and his buddys were impressed.

·
41 Posts
CEL light is from not enought oil for the injectors and or over boost. I make 27 to 30 lbs of boost with it turned up all the way.

·
OBS
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would my FPR mod make it run like crap?

·
168 Posts
just installed mine last week, pretty impressive, over stock that is. only problem i have is a flat spot when you get on it it's like somethings holding me back. other than that the bottom end and mid-range are really good.
tommy

·
OBS
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is just the dial is up to high. you need to turn it down a fuzz

·
OBS
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Now I am convinced that something I did wasn't right. The wire you tap into was the blue w/red stripe, right. If it is cranked up i know its there, cause it runs like crap and SES. Dfuser little help would be great.

·
OBS
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just talked to Bill (Dfuser) and he 100% backs his product. Sending it back and he is making it 110% worth my while. Thx so much Bill!

·
OBS
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Will an IDM mod help anything?

·
6,337 Posts
Might call him, I bet he can get you the older version...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts