·
DIXIENORMOUS 4X4
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Home made air-charge tube

GT-15 Turbo Charger

Custom Turbine exhaust plate 2in out to 3in stack

1986 white field boss 16
3-speed pto, cat.1-3point, roll bar, 3-speed hi-lo trans, diff-loc, 3-cyl diesel, under 900 hrs.
The good

Instaled aftermarket fuel level gage and sending unit,replaced head and gasket and had replaced radiator (used) and a new thermostat @ 189 hrs ago, dose not burne or leak oil, good breaks good tires, four ways work, head lights work, dose not loose hydro pressure on 3-point, added a GT15 turbocharger with hand made air-charge intek. dose boost about 5-psi on a moderate load. barn kept never been in snow.
The Bad
needs rear tires, and has a little rust. no implements.

Resson for turbo upgrade: Built to pull in the 1100 lb compact diesel class. The two pics are befor and after (not updated pics), send e-mail for more pics.
If you are paying by Money order , Cashier's check or Personal check. there will be a 7-day waiting period befor shipping or befor you are clear to pickup item, Also i do except money in person. I can also shipp this to you through my company FSG Transport, for $1.50 per mile with-in 150 mile of 45320 zip code or, $2.25 per-mile for 200+ miles from zip code of origin.

go to http://s887.photobucket.com/home/rebelcummins to see mor pics of tractor,
I paid $3,500.00 for it 3 years ago w/out attatchments. i've only put 289 hrs on it in the last 3 years and spent on the head, radiator, thermostat and the turbo+piping $500.00, do have the roll bar(not pictured or mounted) i know i'm not going to get all of that out of it but, $2500.00 is what i need and i will sell it for $1850.00 min. w/out the turbo charger or if you want it with the turb throw me you best offer. Please help needs to go, gota pay bills till i can get back on the road. Thanks For Looking And Hope You Can Help, Rebel cummins

·
DIXIENORMOUS 4X4
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
item revision $1250.00

Home made air-charge tube

GT-15 Turbo Charger

Custom Turbine exhaust plate 2in out to 3in stack

1986 white field boss 16
3-speed pto, cat.1-3point, roll bar, 3-speed hi-lo trans, diff-loc, 3-cyl diesel, under 900 hrs.
The good

Instaled aftermarket fuel level gage and sending unit,replaced head and gasket and had replaced radiator (used) and a new thermostat @ 189 hrs ago, dose not burne or leak oil, good breaks good tires, four ways work, head lights work, dose not loose hydro pressure on 3-point, added a GT15 turbocharger with hand made air-charge intek. dose boost about 5-psi on a moderate load. barn kept never been in snow.
The Bad

Resson for turbo upgrade: Built to pull in the 1100 lb compact diesel class. The two pics are befor and after (not updated pics), send e-mail for more pics.
If you are paying by Money order , Cashier's check or Personal check. there will be a 7-day waiting period befor shipping or befor you are clear to pickup item, Also i do except money in person. I can also shipp this to you through my company FSG Transport, for $1.50 per mile with-in 150 mile of 45320 zip code or, $2.25 per-mile for 200+ miles from zip code of origin.

go to http://s887.photobucket.com/home/rebelcummins to see mor pics of tractor,
I paid $3,500.00 for it 3 years ago w/out attatchments. i've only put 289 hrs on it in the last 3 years and spent on the head, radiator, thermostat and the turbo+piping $500.00, do have the roll bar(not pictured or mounted) i know i'm not going to get all of that out of it but, $2500.00 is what i need and i will sell it for $1850.00 min. w/out the turbo charger or if you want it with the turb throw me you best offer. Please help needs to go, gota pay bills till i can get back on the road. Thanks For Looking And Hope You Can Help, Rebel cummins
1986 white field boss 16 3-speed pto, cat.1-3point, roll bar, 3-speed hi-lo trans, diff-loc, 16 horse 3-cyl diesel, under 946 hrs.
The good:
Installed aftermarket fuel level gage and sending unit, replaced head gasket and had replaced radiator (used) and a new thermostat @ 189 hrs ago, dose not burn or leak oil, good breaks good tires, four ways work, head lights work, dose not loose hydro pressure on 3-point and never been in snow.
The Bad:

the previous listing of the tractor i was tring to sell as is with a turbo charger.
I just sold the turbo and the piping to a guy for turboin his compact disesl so, im sellin this as is with no turbo, and it dose not have a muffler but, i'll buy you one and have it sent to you for free.

Notice:
the only picks i have is with the turbo on the tractor so please dont get confused, i'll get pics by tomarrow thanks.

If you are paying by:
Money order ,( Cashier's check)(no longer excepted) or Personal check. there will be a 7-day waiting period before shipping or before you are clear to pickup item, Also I do except money in person but there must be a deposit up front to ensure that this is your item or it will be re-listed for sale in 24 hours if no deposit or paid in full.

I can also ship:
Through my company FSG Transport, for $1.50 per mile with-in 150 mile of 45320 zip code or, $2.00 per-mile for 200+ miles (max of 300 miles) from zip code of origin.

go to http://s887.photobucket.com/home/rebelcummins
to see moor pics of tractor. I’ve only put 289 hrs on it in the last 3 years and spent on the head, radiator, thermostat $155.00, Ido have the roll bar(not pictured or mounted) Thanks For Looking And Hope You Can Help, Rebel Cummins
(also listed on ebay Item number: 110638266613 )

·
DIXIENORMOUS 4X4
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$1,350.00 all yous

1986 white field boss 16 3-speed pto, cat.1-3point, roll bar, 3-speed hi-lo trans, diff-loc, 16 horse 3-cyl diesel, under 946 hrs.
The good:
Installed aftermarket fuel level gage and sending unit, replaced head gasket and had replaced radiator (used) and a new thermostat @ 189 hrs ago, dose not burn or leak oil, good breaks good tires, four ways work, head lights work, dose not loose hydro pressure on 3-point and never been in snow.
The Bad:

the previous listing of the tractor i was tring to sell as is with a turbo charger.
I just sold the turbo and the piping to a guy for turboin his compact disesl so, im sellin this as is with no turbo, and it dose not have a muffler but, i'll buy you one and have it sent to you for free.

Notice:
the only picks i have is with the turbo on the tractor so please dont get confused, i'll get pics by tomarrow thanks.

If you are paying by:
Money order ,( Cashier's check)(no longer excepted) or Personal check. there will be a 7-day waiting period before shipping or before you are clear to pickup item, Also I do except money in person but there must be a deposit up front to ensure that this is your item or it will be re-listed for sale in 24 hours if no deposit or paid in full.

I can also ship:
Through my company FSG Transport, for $1.50 per mile with-in 150 mile of 45320 zip code or, $2.00 per-mile for 200+ miles (max of 300 miles) from zip code of origin.

go to http://s887.photobucket.com/home/rebelcummins
to see moor pics of tractor. I’ve only put 289 hrs on it in the last 3 years and spent on the head, radiator, thermostat $155.00, Ido have the roll bar(not pictured or mounted) Thanks For Looking And Hope You Can Help, Rebel Cummins
(also listed on ebay Item number: 110638266613 )

$1,350.00 and the tractor with turbo is yours, the guy backed out of the turbo so $1,350 and its all yours, I need the money, thanks hope you can help

·
DIXIENORMOUS 4X4
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
price reduced

$1,350.00 and the tractor with turbo is yours, the guy backed out of the turbo so $1,350 and its all yours, I need the money, thanks hope you can help
$1,200.00 and its all yours.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.