The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1992 D250 interior electrical problems
Hi, Thanks in advance. What's the easiest way to pull the stock radio from a 1992 D250 diesel. Mine radio had quit working (But I had a consonant slight amperage pull running the battery down over two,three nights sitting- so I disconnected the neg. battery terminal, use a test light from a fender screw to the neg. battery terminal= test light glowed, so I figured a positive was grounding somewhere- pulled the radio,interior light,etc. fuse= no glowing,no amperage pull . Later I replaced the fuse = no glowing,no amperage pull.) I said what the hell and pulled the fuse anyway. I could use the radio covey hole for storage. Your thoughts greatly appreciated.

·
weird member
155 Posts
I pulled all the molding off my dash to get to it. I cant remember but I think there was two bolts holding the radio in . I got a plug in wire harness from ******* and crimped it to the pioneer . It slid in nice and I put the dash molding back on. If you break the molding it will super glue back together. You might find a youtube video on it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts