The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my old reliable 95 F350. I am the second owner. This truck was used off & on for lightweight hotshot work. I used it as a backup truck & daily driver when home. This truck is set-up right & extremely reliable (it has never left me stranded). Yes, I do have the tail gate.
Truck has 189,000 miles on it. Power everything, 5 speed, 4.10's, Air Bags with in cab controller, 110 Aux fuel tank with pump, 22k reese 5th wheel, all safety gear, CB, tires are all 70% or better, Prodigy brake controller.
When I bought the truck I went all threw it mechanical wise. This is a list of what I replaced about 30k ago: Ball joints, u-joints, all fluids, vacuum pump, alternator,belt, belt tensioner, pulleys, glow plugs, glow plug relay (starts in 0 degree weather without being plugged in), batteries, all rear brake lines, rear drums, brake shoes, t-stat, new clutch & flywheel (got rid of the dual mass flywheel), every light was replaced. Just recently put a 4" turbo back exhaust & a 6 position chip with high Idle function. AC blows ice cold & I mean ice cold. The truck is not a show truck but is good condition for the year & the interior is spotless with no cracks or discoloring of the dash. There is very little rust on the cab, the box has rust behind the rear wheels & the one fender has surface rust, the rest is in good shape. This truck drives awesome, runs like a top uses 1 quart of oil every oil change (5k). I would drive this truck anywhere tomorrow. I don't have to sell it but would like to find a 4X4 in the same body style for a project. I have a transfer case & D60 front axle for the truck if someone wants to pay a little extra. I have been gathering parts for a complete frame off restoration & modification. I decided that a single rear that is a 4x4 with an auto tranny already will save me lots of time & money. I would like $5500 or make me a decent offer. I have twice that invested into the truck & have the receipts to prove it. Call Tosch at (810)358-9385

1 - 2 of 2 Posts