The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am trying to sell my F 150 the motor and rear end where rebuilt about 6,000 miles ago. I replaced the 3.31 gears with 3.73 in the rear and an new LS diff. The front still needs to be regeared or if I can find a rear end with 3.31 gears I will be putting it in and then everything will be in working order all fluids where changed at time of motor and rear end rebuild the truck has normal ford rust on it I wold like to get 2500 out of it but really dont know how much it is worth just make an offer and we can go from there I manly want to get some of my money out of the motor and rear end the price will go down when I get the corect rear end in it also and then I will have a rear end to sell

Attachments

·
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
here are some more sorry for it being cluttered It will get cleaned inside and out before sold thanks for looking

Attachments

·
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2000 anyone I need this thing gone

·
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
still have it any one want it 1500 and I will deliver anywhere within reason

·
Mod Friendly Title
2,695 Posts
How many miles are on the truck? Ever fix the gearing?

·
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How many miles are on the truck? Ever fix the gearing?
the gearing has not been fixed yet but is still drivable the way it is I just have not had the time or money but I hope to change that soon and the truck has 165000 on it

·
Mod Friendly Title
2,695 Posts
Ok, so besides needing the front re-geared, does it need anything else? How does it run and drive? I'm asking for my buddy, who lives in New Jersey. If he buys it, I'd be delivering, which is why I'm asking. I don't want to drive something that shimmys and shakes for a day getting there. lol

·
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Ok, so besides needing the front re-geared, does it need anything else? How does it run and drive? I'm asking for my buddy, who lives in New Jersey. If he buys it, I'd be delivering, which is why I'm asking. I don't want to drive something that shimmys and shakes for a day getting there. lol
the exhaust is the only other thing that needs some work but as far as driving it handles great my brother was driving it back and forth to iowa and put about 7,000 miles on it and never had any problems with it. If you wold like to come take a look at it just let me know and we can set up something and if is what he is looking for then great and if not no hard feelings all it is to me is a project that I dont need or have time for any more

·
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
got laid off if there was some interest in it I could probably make it happen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts