The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the last few weeks, 3 codes have appeared. P0603, Internal control mod. KAM error, P0470, ex. back pressure cir. sensor error & P0344, camshaft pos. sens. circuit perf. bank 1/1 sens.
I am not familiar with what they could mean? except probably causing alot of damage.

Can anyone suggest?
Thanks much,
Greg

·
455 Posts
the 603 just means the ecm pcm whateverr you want to call it lost battery power. The ebp code refers to sensor and sensor circuit performance it could be that the tube is plugged or the wiring has issues...

the last one is a cam sensor code and tells me you are close to in need of a new cam sensor unless you just changed it and its an old code... now the ebp code can possibly be caused by the cam sensor dependant on the full description of fords code.. on a navistar units if its a sensor code in range fault detected it can refer to ebp to high for current engine speed and load as such if the cam sensor skips it sets this code because it sees back pressure but not engine speed. Myself I would change the cam sensor clear the codes and see what happens.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts