The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1997 F350 CC 4x4 automatic with 78,000 original miles. It is black with pearl cherry middle and black on the bottom. I bought the truck 2 years ago from the original owner with 73,000 miles on it. When i bought it, it was bone stock with a 4 inch lift. Mods i have done to it since i bought it and all mods have less than 2,000 miles on it. Head studs, comp valve springs, pushrods, Beans dual pump fuel system, Beans 6 position chip with there tuning, Stage 2 Stealth pump, Hypermax intercooler and modified H2E from Beans. 250CC hybrids built by Elite from the original injectors. Manifolds and uppipes have been ceramic coated. Transmission has billet input, intermidiate and output shafts along with dual load center support and extreme duty master kit. Also has all the updates with 6 pinion plantes and billet triple disk convertor. It has 4:10 ratio with Detroit locker in the rear and E locker in the front. The lift is a Donahue signature sieres lift with stainless steel shocks. Truck also has ladder bars. It is spotless. I would like 21,000 or BO for it. I am sure i am forgetting stuff so if you have any questions feel free to call me at 888-824-2012 my cell 612-812-6861 or email me at [email protected]
Pics will be posted later today.

Dan

·
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A boat that my wife wants. I hate to sell it but she said she wanted this boat so get rid of some of your toys. I am selling this and one of my Grand Nationals. I have it forsale on PSN also and there are pics there. I will habe pics posted tomorrow here for sure. Any reasonable offer wont be refused as long as they are serious.

Dan

·
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the pics Paul. The truck was a little dusty from sitting in my shop and not being driven for a couple months. I am getting it washed and detailed today and will send Paul some clean pics of it in the sun light as those were taken at 7:15 Wednesday night in the rain.
Thanks
Dan

·
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steel if i wasn't buying a boat to keep the wife happy i would be very interested. The boat i am buying her is a 1998 48 foot Carver.

·
588 Posts
Steel if i wasn't buying a boat to keep the wife happy i would be very interested. The boat i am buying her is a 1998 48 foot Carver.
Thought you already gave her a 48 foot boat??? LOL :madpoke

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.