The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
16 Posts

1999.5 F450 XLT 7.3 4x4 crew cab. Brand new Luk ceramic clutch, rebuilt transfer case, Garrett ported ball bearing turbo, Spearco 6.0 intercooler, Tymar intake, 6 speed with BD short shifter, aluminum flat bed with 2 tool boxes, gooseneck hitch. Dahl heated fuel filter. Intank and pre pump mods, HX crossover hose, 4" DP & exhuaust. Dynoed at 315 hp $11,000

·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will get some better pics today. the truck has just over 200,000 miles and is located near Buffalo, NY. Look in the Gallery for the same pics, you may be able to enlarge them for a better view.

·
16 Posts
I just added more pics to the gallery on this site and remembered some more things I have added, bilstien front and rear shocks, DP 7 position chip = stock, high idle, 40 tow, 80 econo, 80 tow, 100, and extreme

·
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Truck is silver with cloth seats. A little wear on the outside edge of the drivers seat. I removed the carpeted floor and replaced with a genuine Ford vinyl floor. I added a layer of sound proofing at the same time to the doors and the floor. There is a dash mat on the dashboard and the dashboard underneath is in good condition.

Monday morning it was 23 BELOW zero here.

·
645 Posts
what gear ratios dose it have? 4.88s I am guessing. Nice ride. I am hauling a few horses to Buffalo (Dayton, NY) in a few weeks, maybe I will take a look at it when I am out there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts