The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1999 ford f350 diesel 7.3 L Power Stroke crew cab 4x4 with Centurion custom package.

Truck runs great.....always seerviced at 5000 miles at local ford dealer....big services recently completed.....new ac compressor (blows ice cold )......4x4 service including transfercase and differentials.....new locking hubs...new starter....serpentine belt and tensors....fuel filter at last service.....The Centurion package adds custom graphics on the outside, wood appearance package...and the extras in the headliner

I have added to the truck since I have owned it over the last 3 years.....Hadley Air horn...Superchips tuner (to get better mileage in economy mode...I have never set this to racing was always afraid to do this on an older truck)...Line x spray in bedliner.....Lund trifold tunneau cover which has a lifetime warranty...step bars....I upgraded the rear end after a minor rear end accident (bumper damage) I added a huge beefy bumper and a Reese Two Beast Classs V hitch (which is on the f550) so it can two off the bumper around 8000lbs and off the hitch 15000 lbs.....K and N air filter (yes I know it needs to be cleaned) and 5 inch exhaust with a 6 inch stainesless steel Magnaflo exhaust cat back

Tires are at arond 7500 miles left then will need new ones....needs new rotars unless I get to this before it gets sold

miles is 198000.....I got the truck at 130000 and the miles I have put on the truck is 85% highway

Asking $15,000 I am negotiable to an interested buyer

Couldnt figure out how to post pics but I can email them

Thanks for looking and I can be reached at 954-899-2819 Jay

1 - 3 of 3 Posts