The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford f-250 powerstroke. It is in very good condition. Truck has had many parts replaced including: water pump, altenator, shocks, battery cables, and much more. Aftermarket items on this truck include: Ranch Hand bumpers front and back, 4 inch turbo back exhaust to 6 inch tip, American racing rims, Kelly fierce tires (305), 2.5 inch leveling kit, cold air intake, Glowshift pillar gauges, dp tuner chip, kenwood cd player, big rig running light, black diamond plate toolbox, tinted windows, black heads and tails, black grill and grill insert, recon smoked cab lights, recon smoked third brake light, The truck has 180k miles and has been taking care of very well, washed and waxed weekly always parked in heated garage winter and summer. Thanks for looking! contact me at 1-515-341-6508

·
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am asking 13500 for my truck or best offer

·
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks to tank i figured it out! i appreciate that sticky ohh btw the hookup for the trailer lights can be fixed if requested but it still works fine so i havent messed with it yet

·
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

·
76 Posts
That sure is one sharp looking truck, good luck with the sale! bump for a nice ride!

Reactions: 99_stroker

·
142 Posts
What is the rear end ratio ?? What rear end does it have under it ??

·
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
to be honest i dont have the slightest clue. Ive never pulled anything heavier than a small compact tractor since i have had it. How do i find out? and i will look it up for ya

Reactions: groceryman

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
It should have the sterling axle and more than likely 3.73 gears.

-French

Reactions: groceryman

·
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks it does have a few scratches hear and there but im the only one that notices them. I really would like to get it sold so i can upgrade to a 6.4 thats the only reason im selling it. Im having second thought about letting my baby go :peelout

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
thanks it does have a few scratches hear and there but im the only one that notices them. I really would like to get it sold so i can upgrade to a 6.4 thats the only reason im selling it. Im having second thought about letting my baby go :peelout
I see. Could you post some pictures of the interior? I'm curious what type of seating is in the front.

·
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sure ill try and get them up this weekend sometime. Its the two captain chairs in the fron with the split bench and big center counsel. (cloth)

·
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
here you go

·
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump for the new pics:thumbsup

·
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have to move this new price 13000

·
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
come on someones gotta need a clean 7.3

·
7.3 addict
644 Posts
that front seat is commonly called the 40\20\40 good looking truck sorry I just bought a dually.

·
32 Posts
nice truck pretty much exactly what I want just a bit out of my range. is the trans the original trans? ever rebuilt? is it slipping at all? glow plugs ever done?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.