The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1999 F250 Super Duty - truck is a real head turner. Let me know if you are interested and we can talk price.
I'll sell it with out some of the accesories and adjust the price if they aren't of interest to someone.
I'd also consider trading for a '95-'97 F250/350 Crew Cab 4x4 7.3 Powestroke Diesel & Cash. (Not too concerned about miles or condition)
165k Miles
Crew Cab
Automatic
4x4
7.3L Powerstroke Diesel
3.73 Gears
Black over Tan exterior
Tan Leather Interior
Rubber Floor Mats
Cab Lights
Side marker running Lights
Bully Adjustable Step Bars
Custom Open Intake - NOT K&N (I also have a stock intake for it)
Custom Open Exhaust
DiPricol Full Pillar triple Pod w/boost, EGT, and tranny gauge
Black Brush Guard
4 Hella Driving Lights
Tail light guards
315 BFG MT's (80-90%)
16x10 Ultra Wheels
HD Billet Torque Converter,
Transmission rebuilt at 115k by Master Transmission (Previous owner had done)
Bilstein Shocks (20k miles)
New Rear Leaf Springs (less than 10k miles)
New Turbo at 125k Miles (done by dealer when I Purchased)
Brakes done in the last 10k miles
PCM with DP-Tuner 120hp program
Marinco block heater plug hard mounted into front bumper
I also have a Matching Jason hugger fiberglass tonneau, Matching Astro fiberglass Topper, & Black diamond Plate tool Box that I could include with the sale.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
126 Posts
pm me with price and stuff.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
randylamarr said:
pm me with price and stuff.
PM sent
price is $15,500 obo
I'll drop it to $14,500 without the topper, tonneau, and toolbox.
I'd also take off another $500 if you have your own set of rims/tires for it.
(i'll even mount them on the truck for you):Handshake:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$14,850 obo

·
rock removal technition
589 Posts
that looks like a good deal, too bad I need that for my 96 with all the toys or I would be willing to trade. used to have a SD then wrecked it , been stuck in OBS land since

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
double-s-diesel said:
that looks like a good deal, too bad I need that for my 96 with all the toys or I would be willing to trade. used to have a SD then wrecked it , been stuck in OBS land since
Yeah I kinda want to get into a OBS without the toys and add the toys as $ alows. Otherwise I'm just back where I am $ wise. In which case I'll just keep this and be happy. You're not happy in OBS land? I'm working my way backwards, '01 to '99 to OBS. I like this one a lot, just want something different and some $ to put into our house.

·
rock removal technition
589 Posts
I had 2 different SD's a early 99 with a v-10 5 speed, then traded it in 01 for a 00 diesel sc auto, put 75k on it, towed good, ran good, of course I had all the goodies on it. anyhow I rolled it in 2004.
couldnt afford to fix it, or replace it with a new or newer on, so I traded what was left for a 96 sc.I hated that 96 from day one, was a problem truck that took lots of $$$, and even after I sold it its costing the new owner, but it is almost 100% new.
then I got the 96 CC did lots to it, and now this 95 sc I have hates me also.

but towing and performanec with the OBS just is not as nice as it was with the SD.
that and I like the feel of the SD better.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
double-s-diesel said:
anyhow I rolled it in 2004.
Wow, I rolled my '01 sc in nov '03. Looked like this:

Sorry about the off topic content.
Truck is still for sale!

·
748 Posts
That's a good lookin truck. Your priced too LOW! Your making mine worth less
:D

·
rock removal technition
589 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
double-s-diesel said:
doesn't look like mine was much worse though. Were you injured? My wife and I both made it out. She had a injured wrist and I broke my neck. As bad as that sounds I'm just fine now. Just have some hardware (8 screws and 3 plates).

Honestly, I'd never buy a extended cab truck again. The b pillar is non-existant on them with the suicide rear doors. to me it just seems like way to big of an area to be non supported.

·
rock removal technition
589 Posts
I was along. walked away from it, just a little sore.
now if I would have had a passanger, that may have been different, the roof hit the top of the pass side seat.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Rolled My Too!

I rolled my Y2K Powerstroke extended cab two weeks ago but it wasn't nearly as bad as yours. The truck was still totaled and I walked away with some major bumps and bruises.

Now I need a new truck ASAP and I'd be interested in this 99' crewcab you have for sale. I'm sending you a PM.

Mery Christmas.

·
rock removal technition
589 Posts
Maybe the 00-01 SCs were defective,

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Y2KPSD said:
I rolled my Y2K Powerstroke extended cab two weeks ago but it wasn't nearly as bad as yours. The truck was still totaled and I walked away with some major bumps and bruises.

Now I need a new truck ASAP and I'd be interested in this 99' crewcab you have for sale. I'm sending you a PM.

Mery Christmas.
PM replied.

This is turning into a wrecked truck thread:uhoh2:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
***UPDATE***
$14,000 Price is without the topper, tonneau, & toolbox.

I have a Matching Jason hugger fiberglass tonneau $200, Matching Astro Fiberglass Topper $200, & Black diamond Plate tool Box $100. (These are the prices if you are buying the truck.)
I have a heated garage that the truck is in at night. If you wanted to take a look at it in the evening, you can look at it in there (plenty of light), and you won't have to be out in the cold.
Truck has a 2" DR mini spring pack lift in the front and a 2" add a leaf in the back. It tows and rides very nicely with this lift setup. No height issues with towing.
166k Miles (It is my daily driver)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I've found a truck that is for sale that I'd like to buy once this one sells. So I'm droping the price another $500 to move it.

$13,500 :Thumbup:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
THE TRUCK IS SOLD... :HappyMugs
Was sad to see it drive off. :badidea: :Insane:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts