The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance to pick up a 1999 yamaha blaster for 500! :woot: Now I know I have a good deal here, but my question is does anyone have a photo of a stock Blaster? Im having a dificult time finding one,...and my fiance' wants to see what one looks like! Thanks alot guys.

·
2,184 Posts
Here is a pic of one..if I'm not mistaken they made these in several different colors???

·
Texas XC Quad Racer
957 Posts
Get a 240 kit from Vitos Performance and a FMF Fatty pipe and it'll be a fun runner.

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
new stock blaster 03+

87-02 stock blaster

they came in yellow blue black purple and a various amount of other colors and if you a big guy then pass on it there a tiny quad real tiny, remeber its only a 200 and i think $500 is a pretty good deal on one

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DBogo said:
new stock blaster 03+

87-02 stock blaster

they came in yellow blue black purple and a various amount of other colors and if you a big guy then pass on it there a tiny quad real tiny, remeber its only a 200 and i think $500 is a pretty good deal on one
Hey thanks for the pictures,....I'm not that big,...5'11",...and I figured it would be a good one for my fiance', she's only 5'2"! I would really like the small raptor!

·
Texas XC Quad Racer
957 Posts
Great girls quad. :Thumbup:

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
crzycowboy said:
:agreed: Thats what I told her! She cant wait!
yea im about 5' 9" and i feel cramped on one but a girl would be able to ride one with no problem

1 - 10 of 10 Posts