The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st Annual BD Diesel Performance Truckin Nationals will be held May 8th & 9th 2010.

We kick off this action packed weekend at BD Diesel in Abbotsford ,BC with the 27th Annual BD Dyno Days that includes food , raffle prizes and of course a full day of dyno competition.

Then Sunday we move over Mission Raceway and kick off Division 6 season with the MBRP Diesel Drag Race Series. With over $10,000 in prize money this is a must see event for you and your whole family. So mark your calendars now for the biggest event of the year in Beautiful British Columbia.

·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One week to go and I would predict that a new super street national record will be set. There will be 2 former record holders on hand trying to take away the current record from Shawn Ellerton.

Also National Record Holder in Pro Street , Malcom Cross will be trying to breaks his record of 150mph and the World Famous Dirty Max will shooting to hit the 8's

This is a must see event if you live on the West Coast

·
121 Posts
Can't wait.:canada:happydance
:coal

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
The event is starting to shape up quite well, who all on this board are planing to make the trip up? Are you going to Dyno and Race, or one or the other?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I'll be there driving the truck above ^^^

Will also be running my truck in ET Brackets. Probably won't bother running on the rollers, still have some in-process changes on my truck to finish! I'll be wandering around at the Dyno though, look for me in an ISSPRO shirt.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

·
Pardue the Traveler
4,023 Posts
So how was the event? :nopics

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I was so busy running two trucks that I didn't get to take any photos, except this one:

The event was great, aside from a large number of oildowns at the dragstrip. I had my own share of problems (tire issues) on the way up and missed the "official" part of the dyno event, but there were still plenty of people hanging out after hours, and there were apparently hundreds there during the event. We had a great turnout and great weather at the dragstrip. In DirtyMax we were fighting problems with the auto shifter and transmission, but managed to get a final decent pass in (the timeslip above). We were launching hard as heck, carrying the front tires well past the 60' clocks. I'm hoping someone got some good photos of it. Shawn Ellerton ran a 10.56 in Super-Street in his 6.0L Ford Crew Cab, but exploded a turbo and caught the truck on fire on the next pass.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

1 - 8 of 8 Posts