The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
AKA - FFpsd
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok its been 24 hours now since I got my RACE tune from Biava Performance and im already being a nuisance... :evil: ... I got yelled at by the 3rd shift Lieutenant for leaving a lingering black cloud outside the bay doors while they were washing trucks :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: . I accidentaly blew smoke through some poor persons rolled down back windows at a light...Sorry... I left a + 90 degree left turn intersection and went about 180 degree's, good thing there was no traffic. Use a lite pedal with Jason's RACE tune when turning :roflmao: . Thats it and its only been one day. I'm sure I'll stirr up some more. :popcorn:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Just wait till you learn the lil tricks of your truck to really let the smoke roll. good old cruise controll TH roll on after you lift for a few seconds going 52-55 is a good one, the TH doble tap and roll on with the cruise on at 30 is also a personal fav

Have fun! :evil:

·
TDG Mafia Member #64!
885 Posts
LOL that tune better that the 1704?
I have no idea im just asking

·
Obviously Intuitive !
1,417 Posts
From personal experience MOST things are better than the 1704 :)
including the 1704 if you listen to certain people :)

·
TDG Mafia Member #64!
885 Posts
biavaperformance said:
LOL :roflmao: :evil: LOL :roflmao:
How much are we missing? it says 150hp on the box :shrug:

·
AKA - FFpsd
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its not really how much HP its how it gets to the ground. The SCT tunes do numerous things that differ from a 1704 read some of the post on SCT in the 6.0 section and find out. I have never had a 1704 personally my friend has one and my SCT on the street file compared to the highest hp setting on his 1704 and I was alot faster. My street tune is my middle setting, I don't know what the hp numbers are.

·
Obviously Intuitive !
1,417 Posts
Hybrid_4x4_Superduty said:
How much are we missing? it says 150hp on the box :shrug:
150 HP MY *** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :umno:

You funny man !!! LOL LOL LOL

Superchips redefined the meaning of HP gains...
using terms like off-peak and peak to peak and all kinds of crap !!!

I am hoping the SCT numbers are not like that....
At least I know DALPilots numbers can't be like that -
his truck was STOUT ! :Thumbup:

·
1,870 Posts
Thanks John,

The 1704 is a good safe program to put on your truck if you want a little extra power just to play with. (or to send your daughter to the prom with LOL ).

The SCT is if oyu want to pin your *** in to the seat back and smell rubber burning, rice cooking, and diesel fumes! There really is no comparison. See my sig. Also, I have barely tapped into the 6.0's potential. If you really want to run, the SCT is the way to go. Anything else, and well you might as well drive a honda :evil: .

·
Suck,Squish,Bang,Blow
650 Posts
dalpilot said:
Thanks John,

Anything else, and well you might as well drive a honda :evil: .
The SCT literally adds more than a Honda to your rear wheels. LOL
Oh and I still love that part about my lug nuts require more torque than your honda puts out!! :roflmao:

Doug

1 - 11 of 11 Posts