The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to make first dyno pull on 12 valve. With the mods in my signature what kind of power numbers could I expect. And what do I need to do to get the most out of the truck for the first dyno pulls.:Thumbup:

·
3,514 Posts
I'd guess, 350hp or somewhere in that range. I really think you need injectors to maximize that set up, and then some other mods to maximize rack travel.
Sean

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Auto or manual? the injectors in the 96+ manuals are good for 450hp and you should have the air for that.

I'll agree with Sean if its an auto If its a manual I'll guess 400hp

With some more rpm, the top of that #10 clipped to let it fuel hard in the upper rpms, and a modified AFC, I'd guess would add another 50hp. Add a 2095 plug if its an auto and it should be more

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the feedback. I'm thinking about ordering a set of DDP3's and hope to get around 450-475 out of the setup. I found a deal on the injectors. (620.00):Thumbup: I have yet to mess with the timing yet.

·
77 Posts
Dual K20s said:
Auto or manual? the injectors in the 96+ manuals are good for 450hp and you should have the air for that.

I'll agree with Sean if its an auto If its a manual I'll guess 400hp

With some more rpm, the top of that #10 clipped to let it fuel hard in the upper rpms, and a modified AFC, I'd guess would add another 50hp. Add a 2095 plug if its an auto and it should be more
he named his clutch... so manual

1 - 5 of 5 Posts