The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 Sets of used stock 18" f250/F350 for sale.

One set is chrome with 37/12.50/18 BFG M/T tire's, 2 have 45-50% tread and the other 2 have 25-30% tread left. Asking 600.00 for those wheels and tires.

The other set is polished with the 275/70/18 Contitracs with 45-50% tread on all 4. Asking 400.00 for those wheels and tires.

I would prefer local pick up or I could meet you 1/2 way if you live with in 100miles. I'm also attending the Bash on the Bayou (April 25-26) this weekend and can bring them there if you are attending. I attached the pics, they dont show tires but the tires are mounted and included in price. I can ship these but be aware it might cost you 100.00 or more to ship them due to weight and size.

The 600.00 set

The 400.00 set

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Heres some old pics of them on my truck.

·
996 Posts
Damn wish you were closer to IL...

·
TDG Mafia Member#67
5,655 Posts
hmmmm, i might be interested in either set for just the wheels...and milton is going to texas pretty soon so he may be able to pickem up for me if i did...

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well someone asked me on shipping and they were in MN and cheapest esimate I found was $278.00, just FYI incase anyone was wondering.

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump..............

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump............

·
R.I.P. DAD
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump..........

No one wants a set of stock wheels with tires on the cheap? The polished ones may be sold but not sure just yet.

·