The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tittle says it all. Ive been trying to get rid of these MotoMetals for a while now, and still no serious inquires... The wheels are in excellent condition and have been well taken care of, Im just wanting to do a different direction with my truck. They are 20" MotoMetal 951's with Toyo 305/60r20 tires. Looking to meet and swap in the great state of Texas!

I know this might look like a sketchy deal because of my low posts, but I got refered over here from The Org. My SN over there is CumminsPower11 if yall want to check my credentials... TIA!

·
Ultra Member
652 Posts
I think so.

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
are ford lariats same same as KR?
Naw, there different. The optional 20" Lariat wheels are flat, 8- spoke. The King Ranch wheels have ingraved lines in them...

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
Naw, there different. The optional 20" Lariat wheels are flat, 8- spoke. The King Ranch wheels have ingraved lines in them...
i just got rid of mine or i'd hook you up!
if you had a bunch of slickline work for me I might be able to come up with another set;)
:D

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just got rid of mine or i'd hook you up!
if you had a bunch of slickline work for me I might be able to come up with another set;)
:D

haha Man, I would give you some work, but my pops has his "people"....... Its not what you know, Its who you know! haha

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
LOL I had to try
I have a yard in Snyder which is the closest anyways. I do have large heavy duty trucks and quick rigs. if you do need something ever i'll give a break on mileage.

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL I had to try
I have a yard in Snyder which is the closest anyways. I do have large heavy duty trucks and quick rigs. if you do need something ever i'll give a break on mileage.
Sounds good to me!:)

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
Davis Oil & Gas, man that sounds familiar. Isn't there a Davis O&G out of Marshall, Tx?

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Davis Oil & Gas, man that sounds familiar. Isn't there a Davis O&G out of Marshall, Tx?

Man, I dont know...... Were out of west central Texas. Close to Abilene!

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
It's bugging me, I'll think of it. :thumbsup

Anyone around East Texas interested, I might be going to Eden for the weekend, and Winters isn't but about 50 miles from there, so I can piggyback tires if I need to. Let me know!

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's bugging me, I'll think of it. :thumbsup

Anyone around East Texas interested, I might be going to Eden for the weekend, and Winters isn't but about 50 miles from there, so I can piggyback tires if I need to. Let me know!
Intereted in what? Piggyback'n tires........??? Am I the only one confused with this post??? Rephrase Willie!!!! ha

·
Auto's are for pansies
2,117 Posts
My bad, if anyone wants to do this deal, and is in East Texas, give me your stock 20's, I'll take them and meet up with this guy, swap for his Moto Metals, and bring you the Moto Metals when I come back. Hows that. :thumbsup

·
Texas Member
678 Posts
EDEN!
thats getting close to my part of the state

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My bad, if anyone wants to do this deal, and is in East Texas, give me your stock 20's, I'll take them and meet up with this guy, swap for his Moto Metals, and bring you the Moto Metals when I come back. Hows that. :thumbsup

That sounds like a fine deal to me!!! I know a good mescin food joint in Ballinger we could eat Willie! My favor!! haha

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yep Yep Yep!!!

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bars closed.... Time for a afterhours bump.....! :happymugs

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanksgiving Bump!!!

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lunchbreak bump.... I need to get rid of these wheels! Whats it gunna take!!!

·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Anyone in TX interested in my wheels?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts