The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling my truck because i can no longer afford to drive it and dont want to trade it in.

It is the vehicle in my sig. It runs great with no problems. The truck gets between 18-19mpg. I do have a loan that needs paid off. Truck has roughly 78,000 miles on it and tires are a year old with a lot of life still on them.
I am asking $10,000 for my truck.

Send me your email and i will send some picts

Thanks

·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so am i asking too much?

·
645 Posts
yeah your asking too much, trucks are really cheap rite now. The sad thing is you couldn't replace that truck with all the extras for 10 grand. If it was 4x4 it would get a lot more interest, but on the other hand the 6 speeds are rare that should help.

I see a lot of 2 WD 7.3 superduty autos with 200,000 plus miles $4000-6000 here in the North East. I personal like to buy high mileage diesels, because they are cheap and the mileage meas nothing to me.

·
645 Posts
Can't afford to drive it? need more fuel mileage?

·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, My house got foreclosed on so I had to move. i moved closer to my wifes family which is an hour away from my work. So now i drive a old beater (nissan) all the time and the truck just sits there.

·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sheep864,

I dont have the slightest idea how to post picts, but if you would send me your email address i will send them to you. truck is sitting at my old house in Henderson, Ky. I now live in huntingburg, IN and it will eventually be up here.

·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I need to make a correction. truck has 85,630 miles on it

·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are some picts.

Attachments

·
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10