The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wanting to buy house so this pretty much has to go. It has 133k on it. 250/200 hybrid injectors, chip from swamps, Terminator dual HPOP's, Garrett 38r w/1.15 housing, afe stage 2 intake, hypermax rods, wop girdle, ARP head studs, comp cams valve springs, pushrods from swamps, Brand new B&D trans with a torque converter from racer x, 5'' exhaust, traction bars, detroit locker in the rear, 5% tint all around. This truck is clean inside and out. I never pulled with it either. I'd like to get 20K out of it.

·
9 Posts
good luck but i dont see that happening been researching trucks forsale i wish you the best of luck.
kelly blue book for excellent condition is 11.5k

·
208 Posts
good luck but i dont see that happening been researching trucks forsale i wish you the best of luck.
kelly blue book for excellent condition is 11.5k
KBB doesn't have an option for his 10K or so in mods!

·
299 Posts
mods are for fun not for resale

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
383 Posts
the same trucks in my area are running 15-17. I would much rather pay 20k for a built motor truck than 17 for a used lot truck. good luck on your sale man its WELL worth it!

·
TDG MAFIA #101
390 Posts
Man do I wish I had a few more dollars to spend on a truck. I am back in the market for a 7.3, and pretty sure I would fit perfect in that seat. I agree about these 7.3's being worth more than kbb is giving them credit for though, they are getting harder to find with miles especially this low.

·
9 Posts
I take it you still have this truck the only reason they not selling well is this economy. Resale value has really dropped on these trucks. I have been looking at alot of f250 forsale and they are not pulling in the prices the owner would like to get they always are coming down. I am looking for what you have but the price is way to high. If you are willing to come down alot pm me your lowest offer. Thanks and by the way where are you located.

·
southern-stroke
227 Posts
Agree with sideswipe, If you still have the truck, please PM me with your lowest cash price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts