The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
PSD addict!
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to sell my truck as I found a deal on a '08 thats too good to pass up. It's got 164k miles on it, and is a hard to find 6 speed crew cab 4wd. Its a XLT with power windows, locks, cruise, tilt, remote keyless entry, etc..Interior is in very nice shape, no rips or tears, cigarette burns (non smoker). I made the truck out of a 2wd dually, so it still has the huge dually Dana 80 axle out back. Front end was totally gone through when I installed it, and has all new ball joints (good ones w/grease fittings), brakes, all steering components (tie rod assemblies/drag link etc). Its a manual shift transfer case. I just had the transmission rebuilt in October and have the recipt. Also installed a HD valair clutch rated for 450/900. Trans and clutch have probably 3k miles on them. I also just flushed the coolant system in October as well with Ford premium gold coolant

Extras/aftermarket stuff:
Eagle alloy 20x10 wheels w/ 33" toyo open country tires
2" leveling kit
pocket fender flairs w/stainless hardware
4" magnaflow turbo back
huge duralite air filter
DP tuner F5 chip
pinoneer cd player and all upgraded speakers installed in stock locations
tinted windows all around
electric brake controller
spray in bed liner

**tool box doesn't come with truck**

It does not have a gooseneck setup in it! Class 5 reciever hitch only.

Front end has fresh gear oil, as does the trans (obviously) and the t-case. This is a great running truck with a hell of alot of life left. All work done to the truck was done right, I had every intention of keeping this truck for a long time. Everything works as it should, steering is tight, and the truck just runs great in general.

Price is $12,500

Any questions or to come take a look at the truck give me a call.
314-775-6000
Jason
Im just south of St.Louis, MO

·
PSD addict!
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, it took quite a bit of work to make it into what it is now... I wouldn't even have considered selling but the deal on the '08 was just too stupid good to pass up.

Jason

·
1911 single stack
215 Posts
Slick truck good luck with sale.

Jake

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Any more pics? I'd like pics directly from the front and rear as well as some more interior shots if possible.

·
PSD addict!
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi guys,
sorry its sold.

Jason

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.