The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Official TDG Doctor
5,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am posting this for a friend...

im thinking bout selling my truck wanting a newer 1.it has a 55 block the truck has 178,000 on it but the motor has about 66,00 in it it has arp studs,raptor 150 fuel system, Southbend 3600 dual disc clutch, 5inch exhaust,125 hp injectors,and it has a SO instead of a HO pump its has been well taken care of bought it 2nd owner with only 60,000 on it it also has diprcol gauges boost,pyro,fuel psi and engine temp.it has all new ball joints and wheel bearings in the last month it also has a brand new dash and heater core since the dash was cracked the only thing i dont know if i will sell with the truck is the auroa 4000 turbo but if the price is right it can be here are a few pics would really like to get 16,500... thanks if u have any other ?s let me know im sure i 4 got something and i live in Kentucky

The truck no longer has a stack in it...Its honestly one of the cleanest 2001s I have ever seen, Seth has taken care of this truck...If I was in the market for a Cummins, I would deffinitly look at this one first!!!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me I've been there for all the work, and rode shotty plenty of times...

Nate

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
does the cowbell and LEDs under the bumper give it more power?:confused:

·
Formerly CursedtoFirst45
1,225 Posts
I'd drive the hell out of that thing. Real Sharp!

·
1,606 Posts
That truck is sweet, looks really clean!

·
112 Posts

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
wasnt an opinion...more like a question...hince the ? mark.and i was messing...chill out...but it is nice looking. Got any interior pics?

·
112 Posts
yea ill get some... its spotless with a little tear in the drive seat

1 - 10 of 10 Posts