The Diesel Garage banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man guys my truck hops bad in the deeper snow can not even give it gas to go!! Is there somethings i can do to stop or help this?? It SUCKS bad!!

Thank you Skydog

·
Levi
115 Posts
i would think you could just put some weight in the back but im not to sure not much snow in florida..

·
shes smart!
161 Posts
I would say weight in the back, How old are your shocks? If there are really bad that might help ya alil.

·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Shocks brand new, weight in the back might help, you guys think? Do the trucks do this? I would think my X has more weight in the back than a truck?

Thank you Skydog

·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can not find any you know who sells them? Front or back of the truck?

Thank you

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
tracktion bars. are you lifted? are your shock mounts tight?

·
38 Posts
for weight in the back use railroad track, you can just set strips in the bed of your truck (secured of course) or you can make yourself a nifty loft under your truck so you can slide them in, which works better because 1. you can put more under there (more weight), 2. it takes up no bed space..... Also depends on what kind of tires your running...

·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a add a leaf to the front. And i am lifting the back 1.5" But did not matter. Did it before and still does it after. Any pics?? It sucks can not even give her the gas it starts to hop so bad it will break something.

Skydog

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
ho w big are your blocks? blocks will cause wheel hop

·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Buddy, did not even put them in yet, just the front springs. Truck does/did this bone stock.

THANK YOU Skydog P.S. No blocks in the front at all.

·
MAFIA MEMBER 106
2,262 Posts
ok lets look at this a different way have you checked the spring center bolt to see that its not loose/broken/cracked that kinda thing also i would check the u bolts to see if they still have the proper torque on them and last check the shocks/mounts. now i hope this works im running out of ideas

·
6,337 Posts
I am running 4" blocks and no traction bars and no issue with wrap... There has got to be something else going on there?

Attachments

·
420 Posts
this is off topic but did u get ur truck at autoland?? I have been down there a couple of times.

·
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes i did Autoland!! Everything looks ok but i will look again i run a shop so it is up in the air alot were i can look at it good.

THANK YOU GUYS!!!! Skydog

1 - 16 of 16 Posts