The Diesel Garage banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2002 7.3L. Powerstroke with Computer

3K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  Rebel Cummins 
#1 ·
2002 7.3L. Powerstroke with Computer, This engine is still in the truck that i had tried to sell on here twice. I have decided to keep the truck need to sell engine for a cummins re-power.

The engine needs a litle tlc, The exhaust gaskets on the up pipes going to turbo needs replaced, and the oil o-rings needs replaced on turbo pedistal as well .(have those replacment parts for the job) leaks a little oil nothing major will stop leaking when the oil o-rings are replaced on turbo. engine dose not burne oil. Had an engine dignostic done on the engine and computer showed the #8&6 injector is getting weak, but the engine runs great. Manual fly-adapter for a Z-F6-speed and clutch gose with it.

You buy, I pull engine, You haul, NO SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM.

214,000 orig. milage.

also on ebay.
$2,500 OBO

See less See more
#2 ·
why do you have the map line plugged on a bolt..

#3 ·
that wasn't done by me the last owner did that to get boost because of the drive pressure leak from the bad gaskest on the up tubs to the turbo.

#4 ·
plugging that map line, I can almost garuntee you caused the doughnut gaskets to fail on that up pipe. I got a bud with a 99 7.3, I'll relay this over to him and see if he wants anything off it

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.