The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
DIXIENORMOUS 4X4
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 7.3L. Powerstroke with Computer, This engine is still in the truck that i had tried to sell on here twice. I have decided to keep the truck need to sell engine for a cummins re-power.

The engine needs a litle tlc, The exhaust gaskets on the up pipes going to turbo needs replaced, and the oil o-rings needs replaced on turbo pedistal as well .(have those replacment parts for the job) leaks a little oil nothing major will stop leaking when the oil o-rings are replaced on turbo. engine dose not burne oil. Had an engine dignostic done on the engine and computer showed the #8&6 injector is getting weak, but the engine runs great. Manual fly-adapter for a Z-F6-speed and clutch gose with it.

You buy, I pull engine, You haul, NO SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM.

214,000 orig. milage.

also on ebay.
$2,500 OBO

·
Semper Fi
237 Posts
2002 7.3L. Powerstroke with Computer, This engine is still in the truck that i had tried to sell on here twice. I have decided to keep the truck need to sell engine for a cummins re-power.

The engine needs a litle tlc, The exhaust gaskets on the up pipes going to turbo needs replaced, and the oil o-rings needs replaced on turbo pedistal as well .(have those replacment parts for the job) leaks a little oil nothing major will stop leaking when the oil o-rings are replaced on turbo. engine dose not burne oil. Had an engine dignostic done on the engine and computer showed the #8&6 injector is getting weak, but the engine runs great. Manual fly-adapter for a Z-F6-speed and clutch gose with it.

You buy, I pull engine, You haul, NO SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM.

214,000 orig. milage.

also on ebay.
$2,500 OBO

why do you have the map line plugged on a bolt..

·
DIXIENORMOUS 4X4
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that wasn't done by me the last owner did that to get boost because of the drive pressure leak from the bad gaskest on the up tubs to the turbo.

·
Semper Fi
237 Posts
that wasn't done by me the last owner did that to get boost because of the drive pressure leak from the bad gaskest on the up tubs to the turbo.
plugging that map line, I can almost garuntee you caused the doughnut gaskets to fail on that up pipe. I got a bud with a 99 7.3, I'll relay this over to him and see if he wants anything off it

·
DIXIENORMOUS 4X4
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
plugging that map line, I can almost garuntee you caused the doughnut gaskets to fail on that up pipe. I got a bud with a 99 7.3, I'll relay this over to him and see if he wants anything off it
this could be true if i was at fault but, that is not a map line that is in the wastgate line for the turbo with that line hooked to the turbo it only gets 9-10 psi max flored. With that line blocked it gets 15-19 half to 3/4 throttle.

You can call my bud at Prebel County Diesel and he can tell you that he checked everything over and blocked that line for me due to the lack of drive pressure, untill i could get it fixed but i'm unable to do so at this time.

·
DIXIENORMOUS 4X4
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no longer for sale

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.