The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting my 2003 6.0 engine and transmission with 122,500 miles. The engine has ARP studs with Black onyx gaskets, EGR delete with RCD up pipe, Tuned FICM from Eric with their moderate tune. Have always run Rotella T synthetic and Rev-x in this motor, complete engine ready to run minus the turbo - $3,600 OBO

Transmission is complete an comes with a brand new '08 tranny pan and filter- $1,200 OBO

Like to sell the motor complete. I will not part out at this time. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know. Thank you for looking!

-French

·
TDG MAFIA
1,270 Posts
Dropping a Cr in it??? If you do in up partting I want the injectors and the FICM!!!

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dropping a Cr in it??? If you do in up partting I want the injectors and the FICM!!!
I'm actually going to put a 12V in it for now. I'd love to go with a CR, but I'm trying to stick to a tight budget, and I already have the 12V. I'll let you know if I decide to part out. Thanks!

·
142 Posts
Any work done to the tranny and how many mile are on it ?? Thanks

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Stock tranny with an '08 tranny pan and updated filter. Never had any problems with it. Shifts perfect.

·
864 Posts
Not to sound retarded but whats a CR?

·
28 Posts
Bump for ya! Better have this thing done for Warsaw! Just can't tolerate driving a Dodge anymore?LOL

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hell no! I sold that truck and kept the motor and tranny. Hate not having a ford to drive everyday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts