The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i didnt know which one to post this under where can i get a set of the 2500 door emblems off the 03 trucks can i got to a junkyard and get a set or do i need to order them online

·
********* and Mafia #90
14,261 Posts

·
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
165 Posts
yes, i bought i think from that exact seller, you can kinda see them on my truck in my avatar. they are the oem ones not the cheap aftermarket ones.

·
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright good thats what im looking for are they hard to put on or do they just 3m tape right on

·
165 Posts
yeah they have 3m tape and when you peel that brown paper off back the clear stuff holds on to the emblems so they are all together. Once you get your old emblems off make sure the surface is clean. Best to have a couple buddies with you to eyes from both sides to make sure its level on the truck. I measured and put a line but still helps to have more eyes to make sure, if youve put 3m stuff on you no that you want to make damn sure you got it right the first time.

·
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea i already got the whole truck debadged i was thinkin about putting the 03 2500 badges on the doors and the 09 laramie badge behind the quad door like it is now i just didnt know if it would work but now that i know its 3m tape im gonna do it and yea that stuff is a ***** to move if you accidently put it somewhere its not supposed to be

1 - 8 of 8 Posts