The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am going to put my truck up for sale because I am getting married in April, and I am wanting to build a house. It is a 2003 Ford F-250 Crew Cab, 4x4, short bed, Lariat with the 6.0 Powerstroke. Grey leather interior that has no rips or tears. It is just about to roll 115,000 and haven't had a lick of trouble out of her. I just got done adding Ryan Casserly 190cc injectors and a Borg Warner 62/67/70 turbo. Head studs and new gaskets were added 3,000 miles ago along with a new Oil Cooler. Has a 4" turbo back straight pipe, EGR delete, AFE intake, Custom Fuel system, Full Billet Suncoast transmission, SCT with Custom tunes from Eric, Autometer Pyro, Boost, and Trans gauges. Glow Shift Fuel pressure gauge, Tuned FICM from Eric, and a lot more that I am probably forgetting. The suspension is stock, however, I took the factory blocks out and put in a set of 1" Billet Alum blocks, looks pretty good IMO. Factory Lariat 16" wheels and 285/75/16 A/T tires with about 75% tread all around. I know that I am leaving a lot out, but I can't think of anything else right now. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. KBB has the truck listed for $17,500 in good condition, but that doesn't include all the money I have put into upgrades. I know that a lot of people say that mods don't matter in the price, but I would like $20,500 for the truck as she sits or $17,000 stock except for the exhaust, EGR delete, and fuel system. I'll get pictures posted up tomorrow once it quits raining and I can get the truck polished up. Thanks for looking

-French

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
That's a hell of a deal man! Good luck on the sale. The gooberment is draggin' their feet with my tax return...so I'm still a few weeks off before I can apply for a loan to buy a truck.

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just let me know, I may still have it in a couple of weeks

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP with pictures:

-French

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BUMP to the TOP!!!

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Price with mods is firm, however, I've got someone interested in the injectors, so the price will go down. This is an awesome truck guys and if I wasn't wanting to build a new house, I wouldn't be selling it. I just got it all put together the way I wanted it and absolutly love the way she drives! I really need to move this thing!!!

-French

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
To the TOP!!!

-French

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To the TOP!!! Truck now has stock injectors, and a new price of $19,000! Everything else is still on the truck.

-French

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Make me an offer! I need this thing gone.

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Truck still has built trans., EGR delete, exhaust, and fuel system. Looking to get $18,000 for it. I need this thing gone.

-French

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To the top!

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
This truck STILL hasn't sold? DAMN MAN...I'll give ya 2 grand cash for it right now...LOL

This is a nice truck...still tryin' to look for some funding for me....I need me a sugar mama...LOL

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This truck STILL hasn't sold? DAMN MAN...I'll give ya 2 grand cash for it right now...LOL

This is a nice truck...still tryin' to look for some funding for me....I need me a sugar mama...LOL
Haha, come up with some money and she's yours! I need to sell this thing to get out of some debt, so I can afford to build a house next year.

-French

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Haha, come up with some money and she's yours! I need to sell this thing to get out of some debt, so I can afford to build a house next year.

-French
Yes sir...I'm a workin' on it. I keep telling my wife I wanna buy a truck of a diesel forum member...someone if I have an issue with the truck I could PM or call for some guidence.

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes sir...I'm a workin' on it. I keep telling my wife I wanna buy a truck of a diesel forum member...someone if I have an issue with the truck I could PM or call for some guidence.
You would love this truck, I know I have! As of now, it still has everything minus the injectors. I haven't had a lick of trouble out of this truck and she is probably the best truck I have ever owned. If your really iterested, please let me know. I have a guy that is bugging me to no end wanting the transmission out of it. I really don't want to take it all the way back to stock, so please buy it off of me!!!

-French

·
Training Wheels King
1,301 Posts
turbo gone if not what turbo is in it? I haven't been keeping up with my 6.0's but just anted to make sure it's not a dog off the line or anything. Is it tuned to run perfect with the set up you have now? I have a buddy looking for trucks.

·
You can call me French
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
turbo gone if not what turbo is in it? I haven't been keeping up with my 6.0's but just anted to make sure it's not a dog off the line or anything. Is it tuned to run perfect with the set up you have now? I have a buddy looking for trucks.
It's going to have the stock turbo on it when
I sell it unless someone comes to me with a good offer. It currently has a Borg warner 62/67/70 charger on it. It runs awesome and has very little lag. I love the way it is set up now, it is currently not tuned for the non VGT, but like I said it still runs awesome!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts