The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Just gettin started
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's time to say goodbye to the Ram. I really hate to sell it but I really need to get rid of the payment right now. Things have not been good with my Dad passing away. I have a Patriot Blue w/ Taupe interior Ram 2500, CTD w/ the following goodies: Predator, 5" TBE, Airaid air box, Quad Boost Fooler, Boost elbow (not installed but goes with truck, full Autometer gauges in pillar, 1 year old soft tonneau cover, brand new Hankook AT/m tires. The truck just clocked 80k and is in really good shape. I hate to sell it but just can't do the paymnet right now. I will get another one some time down the road. I have a bunch of pics of the truck, just send me your e-mail address and I will send whatever pics you want of the truck. I have always cooled the truck below 400* egt before shutting the truck off. The truck has always been in FL so the underside is very clean. I'm asking $16500 for the truck. I would be willing to look at offers too. This truck has always been very well cared for. I have a he351 turbo that I will upgrade to if the buyer wants.

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
sorry to hear bout your dad..good luck wit the sale

·
Just gettin started
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man. I appreciate the kinds words. I hope I can sell this truck, it would help me out a lot.

·
Just gettin started
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2wd. This truck is very clean and drives perfect.

·
Just gettin started
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys, I'm willing to give a $100 bird dog fee to the guy that sends me a buyer.

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
Where are you located and are you willing to meet or does buyer come pick up???

·
Just gettin started
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will consider delivering the truck. The truck is located in Clearwater, FL. It's always been a FL truck so it's nice and clean underneath too.

·
Just gettin started
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like I might have to take the Greyhound bus home....lol. If that's what it takes then I will do it.

·
Built Not Bought
3,072 Posts
i will ask around for ya bud

·
Just gettin started
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks SOOT. I really do appreciate the help.:buddies

·
Just gettin started
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Come on guys, I really need the help on this one. I would have never in a million years thought that my dad passing away would put such a strain on my family and myself. I am willing to consider offers too, but please don't kick me while I'm down. I appreciate and help you all can do for me. Like I have said before, I will pay someone $100.00 if they send me a buyer.

·
Just gettin started
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wanted to add that I will be putting on an upgraded polished he351 turbo too. I got the turbo housing as best as I could do and I'm going to send it to our polishing guy to do the rest.

·
Just gettin started
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Price is high for a 2wd IMO.

You might want to try RV and camper forums because a lot of those guys prefer a 2wd.
Do you know of any good ones??? Please let me know if you know of any good places to advertise this truck. I would really like to sell it. I'm gonna lower the price of the truck to around $15750. I think that is a fair price. All of the trucks I have looked at and compared my truck to are asking more money for and usually have higher miles. This truck hasn't been programmed through the roof and beat on like some trucks I have seen.

·
Just gettin started
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The shiney new he351 turbo is gonna go one next weekend. I can't wait to see how it performs and looks. The housing came out real nice.

·
Just gettin started
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think I'm just gonna give it back to the bank....

·
Just gettin started
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dont give up, there is always hope i am sure that some 1 out there needs a good truck .
I'm starting to wonder. I'm not just trying to sell the truck it really is a clean truck that has not been beat on at all. I baby this thing like its a car and I keep it inside whenever I can. Other then sitting outside while I'm at work its covered up.

·
MAFIA #8
5,567 Posts
if it wasn't 2wd my bro would love it but for him 2wd just won't cut it...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts