The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2004 GSXR 750 track bike. It came with some parts that I hate to sell, but need the money more then the parts right now. I bought the bike from a member of the WERA forum who raced in the WERA races. Here is the thread so you can see that I got the parts with the bike:

http://forums.13x.com/showthread.php?t=265331

The motor is out of a 2005 GSXR 750 with 2,000 miles on it. I have not heard this motor run but it is very clean and he said he pulled the motor from a running 2005 750. He gave me the motor as the bike has 6,000 track miles on it therefore I would have a back up motor is the current one went bad. I hate to sell it as I know I will regret it but I'm a college student and funds are tight.

$1,000 + shipping (or can be picked up in Asheville, NC or Johnson City, TN for no charge)

I also got two rear wheels with the bike. One I am using as a spare, the other I do not need. It is orange and has ceramic wheel bushings.

$45 + shipping (can be picked up for no charge at either of the locations listed above)

I have stock headers off the bike. They look to be in great shape. I just have no need for them.

$45 + shipping (can be picked up for no charge at either of the locations listed above)

I have a fuel tank for the bike as well. It is sanded down and ready to be painted. Looks to be in great shape. I got the tank with the bike because the tank on the bike is dented. I have no need for it right now because the one on the bike works just fine.

If you have any questions or need more pictures, you can PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,

-Chris

·
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The tank has sold and the engine is no longer for sale. Will have the same motor with 6,000 miles on it for sale in a few weeks.

·
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll let the engine with 2,000 miles and out of an 05 gsxr 750 go super cheap if bought before this weekend! Also will include the stock headers and a complete wiring harness for an 05 750!

Make me an offer!

[email protected] or 828-275-0080

This is only before this weekend. If it doesn't sell, I'm going to swap it into my bike next weekend.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts