The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 2005 skidoo 600 ho sdi renegade x. The snowmobile looks and runs great the only reason why i am selling it is i only used it once last year and i am not going to have time to use it this year. It is the X package so it has the upgraded suspension and different color scheme. It has 2073 miles on it. I added a few things to it such as a digital temperature gauge, sportech hand guards, painted gauges, billet aluminum brake lever pull handle and gas cap,It has studboy shaper bar carbides. The sled also has yellow underglow on it that i installed last year. I also will include a extra set of graphite hyfax. I also forgot to mention that it has a 2" paddle track on it that was already installed on it when i purchased it. $5000.00 I would also be interested in a trade for a plow truck or 4x4 truck. Snowmobile located in Naperville, IL

If you have any questions email me or give me a call. Nick 630-536-7025

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I am selling my 2005 skidoo 600 ho sdi renegade x. The snowmobile looks and runs great the only reason why i am selling it is i only used it once last year and i am not going to have time to use it this year. It is the X package so it has the upgraded suspension and different color scheme. It has 2073 miles on it. I added a few things to it such as a digital temperature gauge, sportech hand guards, painted gauges, billet aluminum brake lever pull handle and gas cap,It has studboy shaper bar carbides. The sled also has yellow underglow on it that i installed last year. I also will include a extra set of graphite hyfax. I also forgot to mention that it has a 2" paddle track on it that was already installed on it when i purchased it. $5000.00 I would also be interested in a trade for a plow truck or 4x4 truck. Snowmobile located in Naperville, IL

If you have any questions email me or give me a call. Nick 630-536-7025
Since no one posted it I will. You can buy a brand new left over for a few hundred dollors more.

Good luck with your sale

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you i will take that in consideration. I based that price off of others for sale on other websites such as dootalk, that i felt were compareable to mine. And that is my asking pirce i am willing to negotiate.

·
568 Posts
Trade for 2 Yamaha's? a '97 700 triple (needs a tune up) and a '95 600 vmax xtc? I will deliver.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am not interested in anymore snowmobiles, the only thing i would be interested in trading would be a plow truck, or a 4x4 truck of some sort that i could put a plow on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts