The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY SON'S 06 60 DIES WHEN IT WANTS TO. THAN THESE ERROR CODES OF V0306,V0105, PO500, P0500, P0237. ANY OF THESE THE CAUSE:help

·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HE SAYS ONLY WHEN IT'S COLD - WHAT IS THE FICM ? I'M SURE IT'S A MODULE BUT THAT'S ALL I CAN FIGURE OUT.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. :happymugs

·
634 Posts
HE SAYS ONLY WHEN IT'S COLD - WHAT IS THE FICM ? I'M SURE IT'S A MODULE BUT THAT'S ALL I CAN FIGURE OUT.

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. :happymugs

Fuel Injector Control Module. Have him check the voltage on it, I believe it should be between 12-13 volts.

·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
THANKS AGAIN [/B]- WE'LL CHECK IN THE MORNING.
ARE THE TEST POINTS SELFEXPLANATORY OR DO IN NEED TO LOOK IT UP SOMEWERE

·
634 Posts
THANKS AGAIN [/B]- WE'LL CHECK IN THE MORNING.
ARE THE TEST POINTS SELFEXPLANATORY OR DO IN NEED TO LOOK IT UP SOMEWERE
Self Explanatory.

Another thing to check is the glow plugs. not everything throws a DTC, so you would need a scanner to see if it's throwing a code. but check your ficm then the glow plugs and glow plug solenoid.

·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WILL THE GLOW PLUGS MAKE A DIFFERENCE AFTER THE TRUCK HAS BEEN RUNNING FOR A WHILE?

THANKS AGAIN

·
634 Posts
WILL THE GLOW PLUGS MAKE A DIFFERENCE AFTER THE TRUCK HAS BEEN RUNNING FOR A WHILE?

THANKS AGAIN
Yes and no. does the light go out before starting the truck, perhaps it's not warming up properly before starting it, which may be a bad solenoid. but for now check the ficm, glow plugs and the solenoid. report back.

·
79 Posts
Reactions: MYWEIGH

·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WE'LL GET TO TESTING THIS MORNING AS SOON AS JR. FALLS OUT OF BED

1 - 10 of 10 Posts