The Diesel Garage banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Gents, maybe some Ladies,

Im selling this 2007 Ford Edge Navi system I bought about three weeks ago... It is fully functional, it currently has the 4P nav disc, it comes with the nav/GPS antenna, and the Sirius Module. This all works just fine, not a single thing is wrong with it. There will be no disappointments. The plugs will plug in directly to an F250, I had it on my 08' F250. I took some pics of the plugs in the back and model/part number for you guys to judge. Im asking $450 o.b.o. buyer pays shipping and any fees if PayPal is the form of pay. Im located in AZ Tucson/Yuma area. IF YOU THINK ITS TOO EXPENSIVE, SHOOT ME AN OFFER, I KNOW PEOPLE LIKE TO BARGAIN AND GET THE BEST DEAL OUT THERE AND IM ONE OF THEM!!

·
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey Gents, maybe some Ladies,

Im selling this 2007 Ford Edge Navi system I bought about three weeks ago... It is fully functional, it currently has the 4P nav disc, it comes with the nav/GPS antenna, and the Sirius Module. This all works just fine, not a single thing is wrong with it. There will be no disappointments. The plugs will plug in directly to an F250, I had it on my 08' F250. I took some pics of the plugs in the back and model/part number for you guys to judge. Im asking $450 o.b.o. buyer pays shipping and any fees if PayPal is the form of pay. Im located in AZ Tucson/Yuma area. IF YOU THINK ITS TOO EXPENSIVE, SHOOT ME AN OFFER, I KNOW PEOPLE LIKE TO BARGAIN AND GET THE BEST DEAL OUT THERE AND IM ONE OF THEM!!
Pics

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.