The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is again time where we celebrate the Holidays with friends and family. And, we are about to make one lucky person's Christmas just a bit sweeter. :woot:

It is time again for our 2nd annual TDG Truck of the Year contest. Only those trucks special enough to be chosen for Truck of the Month qualify for the TOTY contest. Our Truck of the Month contest, as well as our Truck of the Year contest, are voted on by our members, for our members.

Plus, we have some awesome vendors who came forward with some fantastic prizes for the winner of our Truck of the Year contest. Here is a list of what is up for grabs:

TopSide Creeper
-KT Performance
-McRat Racing
-Grand Rock Exhaust
-Dfuser Performance

Scan Gauge
-Enervative Product Design and Engineering

Brite Box for any make truck
-GOS Racing

Performance chip if Ford/$100 GC to major food chain/dept store in their area if NOT Ford
-DP-Tuner

Detail Box kit
-Adams Polish

9007/9008 bulbs, fumoto drain valve, shirt, hat, stickers
-Dfuser Performance

1/2 gallon of Stanadyne; T-shirt
-Sasquatch Diesel Performance

other stickers
-Grand Rock Exhaust
-KT Performance

Please take some time to PM these guys and thank them for helping to not only sponsor TDG, but our Truck of the Year contest. And, don't forget to check them out next time you are looking for something for your truck. No matter what it may be...our vendors are sure to carry it.

Thanks everybody for your wonderful support of TDG this past year. 2008 looks to be an exciting year for us, and without the wonderful vendors and members that we have, we wouldn't be able to achieve what we have.

And...just to answer a question that I am sure will arise...we are missing two trucks from the selection. The March winner, NastyGirl, is now a moderator here at TDG, which makes him ineligible for the contest. The February winner has been banned for site rules violations and is also ineligible for the contest.

TDG Admins and Mods

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Obviuosly I voted for my self....Hopefully with all the new mods, Compounds,ported head and a list of new mods we can win this thing...

Once these are all done with those mods can we update my page

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
robts said:
Once these are all done with those mods can we update my page
Rob...yes. Once you are done modding (altho is one ever done? LOL ), send me a list of updates and I will make sure your webpage is current.

Dave

·
Registered
290 Posts
I gotta vote for a fellow IDI'er, so my vote goes to IDIeselman.

·
981 Posts
LOL
HCCUMMINSSMOKE said:
WOW not a SINGLE DuraMax?! and only 2 Dodges? I didnt realize how dominate Strokers are in TOTM polls!

Nathaniel
hey man what can us strokers say, we have a superior truck:pointlaugh :Thumbup:

·
302 Posts
My vote has been cast.

#1 - I had to read everyones spec. page when they won the TOTM. Everyones trucks is deserving of that honor. Its a tough choice when you have this many good looking, fast and hard working trucks to choose from. I can't explain the process I took to come to my conclusion but I did narrow it down to one:

SharxRam - :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
is here and there.
10,573 Posts
HCCUMMINSSMOKE said:
WOW not a SINGLE DuraMax?! and only 2 Dodges? I didnt realize how dominate Strokers are in TOTM polls!

Nathaniel
Thats because this is mainly a Ford site. I really wish we could get more Dodge and GM guys on the site.

·
Dec. Truck Of the Month!!
264 Posts
I voted for Tanks250 AKA Jayson

Louie

·
Mod Friendly Title
2,695 Posts
None of those trucks really appealed to me... Besides the Dodge. Whoda thunk? :shrug: :Thumbup: Logan's truck was at a close second for me, but I just really like that red on the Dudge.

·
TDG Mafia Member #56
2,050 Posts
There are a lot of sweet trucks on this site, and some superior examples in the truck of the year contest again this year. I had to vote for myself so I would have atleast one vote! LOL

·
464 Posts
Well guys...I've gotta stick with the "Dodges". Triton has my vote!:Thumbup:

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Im gonna go with SharxRam. Besides being a Dodge, that is one hell of a fine pickup. Everything goes with each other.

·
Mafia member #105
2,262 Posts
Triton has my vote.

·
201 Posts
Wow, with dodge fans having only 2 trucks to choose from looks like they are going to pull this one off. Congratulations to the winner whoever it may be.

And does anyone know why there are only 10 trucks?

·
TDG Mafia #76
2,542 Posts
Cooper443irty said:
And does anyone know why there are only 10 trucks?
Here's the answer out of Dave's first post...
4cstr said:
And...just to answer a question that I am sure will arise...we are missing two trucks from the selection. The March winner, NastyGirl, is now a moderator here at TDG, which makes him ineligible for the contest. The February winner has been banned for site rules violations and is also ineligible for the contest.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts