The Diesel Garage banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 08 F350. Truck is a black crew cab long bed single rear wheel. Currently has 47600 miles on it. It has smoke cab lights and mirror lenses, billet side vent inserts, B&W gooseneck. Interior is tan with power cloth captain seats, Eclipse DVD/Nav with the factory audiophile stereo, and Husky floor liners. Truck has a 2" leveling kit and brand new Federal MT 35x12.50R20 tires on the factory wheels (tires were put on less than 2 weeks ago). Performance wise it has Cat/DPF delete pipe with a stainless 4" MBRP exhaust and 6" tip, Airaid intake, and SCT livewire with RCD 450 tune. I currenty have a black XL grille on the truck as I was going to have it painted, but I also have the original chrome grille with billet insert that can go back on. Also I have the factory cat, dpf, exhaust and intake that will either go with the truck or I can return it to stock if someone is interested in it that way. Asking $33900 as it sits or $32900 without the performance goodies. Truck is located just outside Kansas City, MO. Please shoot me a PM or call if interested. Thanks, John (816)729-8381

Attachments

·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ok, so the DPF/DOC delete and exhaust, intake, and Livewire are off and the truck is back to stock. New price $32500.

·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
New price is $31500

·
Born in the USA
2,651 Posts
Beautiful truck dude thats exactly what I would want. Free bump for you.:thumbsup

Reactions: HillbillyDeluxe

·
truckn'
1,720 Posts
wow, thats sweet looking! goodluck! I'd be interested if I didnt have the dually

Reactions: HillbillyDeluxe

·
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump. Chrome grille is back on, pics included. I bought another truck and this one needs to go!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts